Airvape Legacy Pro vs Xmax V3 pro

Shimsham

How do these vapes compare to each other? Is Legacy Pro worth double the price? Price isn't a big concern but I don't wanna just waste money. I prefer smaller sessions like a full dynavap bowl but usually muse half a bowl setting. I currently have a couple of dynavaps my wife and I use with a wand and an old volcano digit that rarely gets used because it's a whole production. I am looking for something to hit on the run around the house away from little prying eyes of a kindergartner. And occasionally out in the wilds of town in a legal state. And if another vape would fit the bill better please let me know other options.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So sounds like form factor is a deciding factor? And that should be inconspicuous. Xlux Roffu is something you should consider since you already came up with v3p as well.

To me I think the power of v3p is too lackluster for on demand hits, which is how you'd use it from the sound of it (as opposed to longer settings in setting mode). It feels like it's wasting my weed when I use it like that. Roffu is a bit better on that front iirc. But from your choice is probably pick the LP. (If form factor allows, something like Tinymight or TM2 would offer one of the best experiences I expect.)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Glad you mentioned the Roffu @Abele Rizieri Ferrari, the Roffu is great for a quick sneaky puff and has dosing capsule options too,

Last edited:
LesPlenty,

Lee7

I found the LP to be rated very well. It's just that when going out, the device does not have a dosing capsule, so it will be a bit inconvenient. I would recommend the compact Crafty+, which has a dosing capsule. Every time you go out just bring some capsules to change.

Orvaxxx

I found the LP to be rated very well. It's just that when going out, the device does not have a dosing capsule, so it will be a bit inconvenient. I would recommend the compact Crafty+, which has a dosing capsule. Every time you go out just bring some capsules to change.
There are dosing capsules for the LP, coming any day now.

Top Bottom