AirVape Legacy Pro vs Mighty+

Finessseee

The one thing that's preventing me from buying the AVLP is the potential cleaning and stirring required. I know that the Mighty cleaning isn't exactly the easiest, but it's definetley more plug and play compared to the AVLP in terms of nitpicking the individual pieces or worrying about the glass tube and door latch breaking. I'm really longing for a new Tafee Bowle with usb C, but in the mean time I'm looking for a single vape that's all in One device and can be used between my girlfriend and I on a nightly basis. We don't need anything crazy so these two vapes seem like the best options personally. I know that the TM is highly regarded here, but I'm looking for something in North America. Any suggestions between these two? Is the Mighty+ worth the extra money? Is the AirVape Legacy Pro a hassle to clean? Does it often require stirring? Which is better for a couple to share or alternate between usage on a nightly basis? Which is overall the more efficient device?

Last edited:
Finessseee,

Finessseee

Why? Just out of curiosity....
i probably shouldn't of worded it like that - I just want something that will be here within the week, if anything goes wrong I don't want to wait for an RMA overseas, also not interested in an artisan style vape which seemingly the TM is the best one while also being the most attinable so I figured this would rule that out entirely.. stuff like that. I just don't want tons of glass lying around and stuff. I've had so many damn vapes and so many bongs, slides, bowls, downstems, etc and I don't want to go down that path again. I understand the flavor and purity value to glass, but eventually it just becomes a massive haul of trinkets lying around my place. So I just want a simple vape that's going to do it's job and get me medicated on a nightly basis. Seems like these two are my best options for this purpose. I do wish the Bowle was in stock, but I'll just have to ride out with the Mighty+ / AVLP until 2023 Q1.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For whatever it's worth, I think a warranty claim for the mighty would take longer than one with the tiny might regardless of international shipping... I don't know these huge corporations seem worse to me typically and I'm not so trusting of the air vape style for some reason, too many moving parts... Good luck with your search

Backpack

The one thing that's preventing me from buying the AVLP is the potential cleaning and stirring required. I know that the Mighty cleaning isn't exactly the easiest, but it's definetley more plug and play compared to the AVLP in terms of nitpicking the individual pieces or worrying about the glass tube and door latch breaking. I'm really longing for a new Tafee Bowle with usb C, but in the mean time I'm looking for a single vape that's all in One device and can be used between my girlfriend and I on a nightly basis. We don't need anything crazy so these two vapes seem like the best options personally. I know that the TM is highly regarded here, but I'm looking for something in North America. Any suggestions between these two? Is the Mighty+ worth the extra money? Is the AirVape Legacy Pro a hassle to clean? Does it often require stirring? Which is better for a couple to share or alternate between usage on a nightly basis? Which is overall the more efficient device?

I can't speak to the Mighty at all but here are my thoughts on your questions about the ALP:

Cleaning it is actually really easy. Quickly wipe out the bowl and then clean the lid of the bowl with a qtip dipped in alcohol or an alcohol wipe. Alright, typing that up it kind of sounds like a lot but it takes like two seconds. For a deeper cleaning the glass tube comes right out and you can soak it in alcohol and run a straw brush through it, and then get in the little nooks and crannies with the same straw brush.

It can be a little messy to load. With a little scoop it's not bad but there are often little crumbs to wipe away. Putting a 15mm screen over the top of the loaded bowl keeps everything nice and tidy, and allows you to remove the the pain in the ass tiny screen next to the bowl.

I have never had to stir it. The avb comes out a nice even dark brown. If you don't take the avb that far maybe it'd be different.

As far as sharing I guess that's going to come down to your tolerance, but it is a pretty decently sized bowl, bigger than most I'd say.

In normal use you don't have to worry about the glass tube. It's very secure. I dropped the whole unit once from about waist height onto a hard floor and the tube is just fine (as is the rest of the device). When you have the tube out of course you have to be as careful with it as any other piece of glass, but it's pretty thick. The door latch seems hardy enough.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
As someone who owns an AVLP, Tinymight and Mighty I would say to buy the Tinymight. Shipping is fast and warranty repairs have been extremely fast.

Get a Tinymight you will not regret it.

Besides, I am under the impression that if you live in the USA you can get a warranty repair through @VGOODIEZ ? Am I mistaken?
At some point but not yet.

cptofnthng

Arent there quite a few 2nd hand bowles offered here? I mean If you insist on that.

cptofnthng,

4-Aces King-High

I have the 3 Portables. In my opinion ;
#1 TM2for big & quick extraction & Vapor,IMO best on-demand flower vaporizer.easiest to keep clean.
#2 MIGHTY PLUS-GreatExtraction, Slower Extraction & Vapor, consistently Great always.IMO Best Session Vaporizer.
#3 ALP, First puff seems faint then puff 2 & 3 provide quick Extraction, & Vapor. Most portable of the 3.
ALP great combination of #1 & #2 .
TM2-75 watts
M+-30?watts not sure
ALP-watts-not sure.
I Run all my vapes 359F and below.

Top Bottom