Airpen

florduh

If this is compatible with any 510 stick battery, I'd assume there's no temp control. It would be like using a Splinter in wattage.

florduh,

Farid

Aesthetically it looks great. Interesting airflow too, with the center post going so deep into the chamber

Farid,

chillmike

why is everyone acting like these focus hi-tech models are anything new...? they've existed for years... just hardly anyone knew about them... the same thing happened like sometime last year and i had the same question....

chillmike,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Pinehurst

Didn't they make a dynavap induction heater a few years back and some crappy wax pen before the carta? Oh wrong focus I think

Pinehurst,

medicalmark

Medicalmark
I’m curious how much combustion the unit cause due to the close heater to the herb it’s like in the middle hot air comes up thru and around the herb will it combust?

kokolokokolokon

Look what i found

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Look what i found

Hope to be able to review it soon, I got in touch with LCV&Katalyzer brand and they will probably send me one Siroko... and an Omura (they told me it fits some persons usage style...). It was a long time ago since my last review though, I hope I didn't lost my touch.

kokolokokolokon

Hope to be able to review it soon, I got in touch with LCV&Katalyzer brand and they will probably send me one Siroko... and an Omura (they told me it fits some persons usage style...). It was a long time ago since my last review though, I hope I didn't lost my touch.
I thought the omura is some kind of Iqos. A device to introduce a cigarette (in this case, a joint i suppose)

kokolokokolokon,
Top Bottom