Advice for Arizer V-Tower user

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalFlower

Hey guys,

I've owned an Arizer V-Tower for a couple of years, and it's all right. Not brilliant though. Is there anything I can do to make it better and hit harder?

Should I shorten the whip?

Maybe add some sort of bong attachment?

Also, is there any real difference between the V-Tower and the Extreme Q? Is it just the fan? Everyone seems to own the EQ.

Many thanks for any advice!

CapitalFlower,

max

Out to lunch
Is there anything I can do to make it better and hit harder?
Loading the elbow screen instead of the bowl will provide thicker/richer hits. You won't get more vapor, just more vapor per hit (higher vapor to air ratio).

The V-Tower is exactly the same as the Extreme, except it won't fill bags and you don't get the remote.

max,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Would running it through a bong actually decrease the potency of the vapor?

The consensus is that it there will be a slight decrease in potency and in taste, but the benefits of water filtration outweigh any lost activities. Smoother moisturized hits that can be bigger and held longer.

I prefer a water pipe so I can gauge my hits (milking a pipe), and tell me when my flowers are about finished. Plus it adds to the whole vape experience and makes sessions fun, until someone breaks your glass, :uhoh:.

What about if i bought this instead?

You would use this part to adapt a current water pipe that uses a GonG downstem. (Glass on Glass)

Tweak,

max

Out to lunch
For more vapor per hit there's the elbow packing you already know about, and using water filtration to get the big hits more smooth. If those methods don't do it for you, I'd suggest moving up to the Vapexhale Cloud. Aside from the elbow packing, there really aren't any secrets unique to the E/v-tower.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom