ADHD maybe?

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
@T-dub, I will have to check that out :) Will be doing more research

@Vorrange I apologize if this comes off as negative, but i'm glad i'm not the only one going through this. Makes me feel atleast less abnormal. :rockon: You can do it vorrange! I find that drinking coffee is the only thing that helps me focus xD So i've been drinking coffee everyday before and after school. Definately not good for me and It doesn't last long at all + a giant crash >:{ , but only thing that helps me get off my ass.

Oh i would also like to add that I can spend HOURS AND HOURS doing fun research, but when it comes to things I need to do research on... it takes incredible willpower+Caffine.

VapingDitto,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ya know, reading this thread Ditto, helped me learn a lot about myself, in a way i have a LOT of the same habits you're describing but i have a different lifestyle than you. Sess, we also have a lot of the same ADD fuckn type of issues aswell the big checklist thing really helps me, infact in some of my videos you might see my big white board checklist haha!

always get completely infatuated with something until i have it\do it, all i can focus on is that and nothing else../

Xchadb,
Top Bottom