Adapter for non-removable bowls on glass you otherwise like?

bellona0544

Hey y'all! I have one glass piece that I bought back when I still sometimes combusted and it does not have a removable bowl. I imagine some of us have cheap glass pieces with Attached Bowls that we wouldn't mind being able to use with normal water pipe adapters. Is there some kind of putty* or something I can use to create a good seal so I can put 10mm/14mm devices on top and use the glass still? I don't really feel like spending the money on a new novelty piece like the one in the pictures that actually has a 10/14mm female joint. See pics for better idea hopefully of what I am trying to connect.

*I am not good at DIY and have no idea if there are putties that would be safe, and putty was the only thing that came to mind.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Honestly this is not really so doable, while you can use silicone type things to make a seal, Delta 3D, or other companies that have these kind of tips, like the grasshopper one etc. Even raw silicone perhaps... It is never going to be as nice as using ground glass joint connections with vapes, like you can always mod different vape parts together with silicone and such, but in my experience it's just so much nicer to move on and invest in the proper equipment if you can I think

Top Bottom