• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ace 1st May Giveaway!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi everybody in that awesome community!

I'm proud to launch a Giveaway for 2 Ace's vaporizers, the last vaporizer we released at X-Max. The Giveaway is open to every FC member, it starts today (while I posted that post) and runs until the 3 of May at 23:59 (west coast). That Giveaway is open to every guy in every country in the world!

To enter you only need to post a pic of a vaporizer in the context you want. It may be funny, fantastic, on the beach, in the mountains... just a pic you take yourself (not from the web, I'll check) with a vaporizer in the background/context you want since it's not breaking the nice forum rules.

To choose the winners I asked to the guys from who won the Ace contest which happened previously to be the "judges", each of them will get 2 "likes" to give to the pics they prefer... If it happens there is more than 2 menbers to be in the final group I'll pick up randomly 2 winners using a Random Name Picker. For now I have 5 Judges but they may be 9. Here the 5 first Judges usernames, thank you guys, you are awesome:

@Dutch-Mic ; @jardri ; @hans solo ; @Andreaerdna ; @oddjobold

Now let the ball rolling... Good luck!

Xmax-Ace-7.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Rules didn't limit multiple entries. Post 'em up!
Sorry I haven't be more precise, one entry per member only even if I appreciate to see that pics. @LesPlenty background is outstanding! I definitively have to travel in the States in the future, so much wild spaces we can't even dream about here in Europe (they exist but aren't so large).

Appreciate all that pictures, you are awesome!

lookhigh

FC member
Sorry I haven't be more precise, one entry per member only even if I appreciate to see that pics. @LesPlenty background is outstanding! I definitively have to travel in the States in the future, so much wild spaces we can't even dream about here in Europe (they exist but aren't so large).

Appreciate all that pictures, you are awesome!

US has some outstanding scenery but @LesPlenty is i believe in Australia.
So much to see around the world and no possibility to go there now.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
US has some outstanding scenery but @LesPlenty is i believe in Australia.
So much to see around the world and no possibility to go there now.
Oh my bad:doh: sorry for the mistake, Australia seems pretty famous also! I never got the occasion to travel a lot since I'm working with animals (horses) and they need me all the time, every day... last time I travelled was last year in Morocco and it was the only time I was going out my country in +5 years. maybe later, I'm still young!

About the Giveaway here the updated list of Judges, big up for them, you rock:

@Dutch-Mic ; @jardri ; @hans solo ; @Andreaerdna ; @oddjobold ; @virtualpurple ; @FlyingLow

Thank you for everybody who participated, you can still enter until the end of this day, last chance to enter to win a Ace vaporizer!
Good luck!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you for the members who posted pics, you are great!

Although that's going slow and I'm thinking to offer an extra delay for others members to post a picture, is the Staff agree to extend Giveaway until the 5 of May, 23:59 (west coast)? Please let me know @pakalolo and @Stu ?

And I would repeat the Judges instructions in any cases you didn't understood.
So please @Dutch-Mic ; @jardri ; @hans solo ; @Andreaerdna ; @oddjobold ; @virtualpurple ; @FlyingLow
you have each 2 Likes to give to the posts (2) you prefer, if it happens you change your mind simply clic on the button "Unlike" to remove one of your Likes to give it to another post. Please set your votes later the 6 of May on the morning... if the Staff agree to extend that Giveaway!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Thank you for the members who posted pics, you are great!

Although that's going slow and I'm thinking to offer an extra delay for others members to post a picture, is the Staff agree to extend Giveaway until the 5 of May, 23:59 (west coast)? Please let me know @pakalolo and @Stu ?

And I would repeat the Judges instructions in any cases you didn't understood.
So please @Dutch-Mic ; @jardri ; @hans solo ; @Andreaerdna ; @oddjobold ; @virtualpurple ; @FlyingLow
you have each 2 Likes to give to the posts (2) you prefer, if it happens you change your mind simply clic on the button "Unlike" to remove one of your Likes to give it to another post. Please set your votes later the 6 of May on the morning... if the Staff agree to extend that Giveaway!

You don't need our permission to extend the deadline. It's your contest, so as long as the rules are fair, you call the shots.

Top Bottom