• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

About old FC & NewFC: we're not sure where we're going but we're working on it

lazylathe

Almost there...
Is there a thread explaining where vtac has been?

I was also thinking about this but decided it was not my business so I phrased my question a different way.
I asked through PM if our current set of mods would be given more power over the forum with administration rights so none of this happened again if someone went MIA for any length of time.

I was informed that our current mods were going to be given the same admin access as @vtac has. This will solve all future issues related to this situation on FC.

Many members come and go and they all have their valid reasons.

ginolicious

This site seems to be running a lot faster then the new FC I noticed. Also I notice you cannot upload pics. So I guess that’s a way of limiting server space?

ginolicious,
Reactions: Stripzest

C No Ego

This site seems to be running a lot faster then the new FC I noticed. Also I notice you cannot upload pics. So I guess that’s a way of limiting server space?

yeah, I reloade dthe page when it came up white and blaring LOL... cannot wait for that mellow dark background to come back ... Wha Happen

Summer

Long Island, NY
@C No Ego, at the top of this thread's page is the following header:

"Notice: We have moved to a new server and are still working on things including a dark theme. Thank you for your patience!"

Summer,
Reactions: C No Ego

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does using the same username on NFC as FC, but with different capitalization, e.g. cybrguy vs CybrGuy, affect merging?
I would be really surprised if the software cared about case in a username. Imagine how many cybrguys there could be in a forum if changing up which letters were capitals was all that was needed to differentiate them. That would be kinda crazy and quite confusing...

cybrguy,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Lots of familiar faces in this thread. :)

As you may have noticed we've updated to a new version of the forum software among other things. It was a fairly intensive migration which is probably part of why it was put off for so long. Feels good to make some progress!

There are still a great deal of little things to do. Certain functionalities that you were accustomed to may have changed in the new software. Others may just not be configured yet. I appreciate the messages with suggestions and am working on it. The new software isn't compatible with any of our former visual styles. We will get a dark style in time. Local image hosting will be activated soon.

As @pakalolo said we're still figuring out where to go with the two sites. Whatever happens the content here isn't going to disappear don't worry.

I thought there might be a cool story or something. I don’t mean to pry.
Alien abduction while skydiving. It's nice to be back and I'm eager to get back into the discussions. :D

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Do you use reddit? Literally hundreds of thousands of your compatriots do, and reddit has a huge sub-reddit dedicated to cultivation. Have there been consequences from this that I'm unable to find?

Nope I don't, smells too much like a trolls lair over there! :p

How about concentrates? You've participated in FC without issue yet we've always had threads devoted to the production of concentrates. What about edibles? Lots of threads about making those. I'm having difficulty understanding what the special risk is when cultivation is discussed.

It's simple: drug production (out of the blue) > drug processing and consumption.

They don't care if you screw up your health or your life but they do care when you make money that they can't control or tax, hence production is a serious crime, consumption is not.

KeroZen,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
This may be taking the thread off-topic. Please forgive me @Stu and @pakalolo. I'm still re-learning how to post.

It's clear that the cultivation dilemma is is meaningful to many members and we aren't taking it lightly. We'll do our best even if it will be difficult to please everyone.

The concerns are relatable. Most of us have been there. I also hear the desire to discuss the topic amongst friends here for those that have the ability to legally grow a plant. A possibility may be to have a small area that members can request access to after confirming their legal status. Vaporizing is the focus of this site and that will not change.

Poostuff

Please delete
The return of FC's founder, @vtac, and his appointment as an Administrator at NewFC has undoubtedly caused many of you to wonder what's going on and what will happen next. I've been nominated to post an explanation, but this is actually a joint statement from @Stu, @vtac, As the thread title says, we're not sure where we're going but we're working on it.
Sounds like something the government would say :lol:
Seriously though I love your work on this but for me it’s FuckCombustion forever, that shit was really killing me.

Poostuff,

ginolicious

Special privilege eh. I like where this is going. Ah if it gets removed. It gets removed.

ginolicious,

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
What do you mean by legal status?

I'm not allowed to grow a plant here, but there are no laws against reading and/learning about the subject. It would be sad if content restrictions were placed on the forum that aren't in place anywhere else.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Obviously some people are unfamiliar with traffic analysis,tag systems and internet policing. If you think that the content you browse and people you communicate with cannot get you in trouble you are wrong. As mentioned in most places in EU/World a grow op is considered a capital crime and punishments are really close to those of murder,rape and terrorism. @Relaxed You can try browsing content on subjects on the same tier of punishments ,like building bombs or communicate with people with that share the know how,especially such with "radical ideas" and see if this could not get you as a person of interest.
The Robots work by flags ,when enough flags are gathered ,you become a person of interest to someone organic.
How does restricting access to that section hides it from the BOTS @vtac and keeps the site not being labeled as having that content ? Also are you going to police the discussion of its existence sitewide by handing warning points and removing such posts ?
To all members : Do you prefer to keep FC a safer place for the international community ? I am still waiting for the members from prohibited countries ,not to mention those with zero tolerance policy. to say they are fine with having that section on-board.
I can post a lot more on the subject,but i dont feel discussing that shit in public. If anyone wants to debate his point or needs more convincing on the subject of why it is not ok,you can p.m. me.
But it is not a debate that taking part in forum with such content is greater danger than one that doesnt.
And how about all the people that subscribed trough the years and contributed,while future membes will know what they are getting themselve into,it is not the case for the former... Have you asked their opinion and feelings on the subject?
As KeroZen mentioned many people avoid such places like plague and many will continue to do so ,no matter if you can get behind their reasons.
If you wanna make the place more unsafe and closed for the international community,please add whatever sections you like.
First of all concetrates are vastly unpopular around here ,so they havent bothered with differentiating,that stuff about oil being different from herb (while in fact it isnt),is a misconception brought by the ban of BHO in NL back in the days,which was done for very legit reasons,because there isnt quality/safety control from government,also there were series of people blowing up their ass during the process covered by the media.On this day they are Rosin presses in some shops where you can juice your own,lol.... And now the real paragraph 22": In fact cultivation there is allowed only under natural light( it is not very sunny there) and limited to a few speciments ,which makes coffeeshops to rely on the blackmarket and illegal operations to be able to keep stock,you can imagine a lot of busts ,because of it,if you havent heard about it ,you can read about it in local media. There arent official facilities like in the US/Canada,no govenrment bud,nothing gets tested,the good stuff you find labeled there is often crazy expensive and imported from the US/Canada,lol. While things seem liberal to most of the tourists there,it is in fact a very limited liberty.
Forgot to add that CBD bud is vastly available in the EU. You can buy it from online shops in most countries it is even produced locally,but only by certified manufactuers(the chosen few) and it is tested and safe. You can make edibles or juice it ,whatever you like
You can see a lot of european vaporizer reviews where people strictly mention they USE CBD BUD or other botanical (herbal blend) for the video,so they do not get into trouble for promoting consumption of illegal substances)
I feel i said more than enough one the subject here and i am already uncomfortable . Please excuse me if i have offended anyone.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
I really don't know the specifics of how bots work & if they do or do not collect info. on individuals. So, Abysmal Vapor, I don't know if you're right, being overly cautious or even paranoid, but regardless, my opinion is that although I personally would very much like to have a cultivation forum, if it means losing longtime contributing members, my vote would be no. Those that are interested in cultivation can meet up on an agreed-on forum & we can have our discussion over there.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I really don't know the specifics of how bots work & if they do or do not collect info. on individuals. So, Abysmal Vapor, I don't know if you're right, being overly cautious or even paranoid, but regardless, my opinion is that although I personally would very much like to have a cultivation forum, if it means losing longtime contributing members, my vote would be no. Those that are interested in cultivation can meet up on an agreed-on forum & we can have our discussion over there.
Thanks for your support :) ! I am quite sure me and KeroZen are not mad and overly paranoid,we are just better aware of how things are around here. Please dont take our words as heavyweight truth.,but lets hear other people from Europe and the rest of the World where this is a problem,saying they are fine with it .. If you find at least two you can rule in their favor and i wont fight this any futher.. but i wish you good luck with it.The only people that you will find to support this ,are either not in danger or are unware of the risk it presents,or simply do not care for it. I think that the presence of people from international/prohibited areas at the forum is undeniable,but is the number big enough to displease the number of people that want that section onboard,i will let the mods to decide.
From future perspective it will make people like KeroZen think twice before joining.Will not having it make someone leave / not consider joining ? Probably,but it is going to a complex calculation to figure out which will do less damage. I personally suggest to leave it as it always was,it has proven to be succesful sofar.
-----------
Edited:You will also have to notify people before joining that such section exists,since they might not be aware ,cause it is not accessible to the public.I agree that outsourcing it (a meet-up) is the easiest way to go.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think that the presence of people from international/prohibited areas at the forum is undeniable,

Practically every post ever made on a grow forum in the last 20 years occurred in an area under major prohibition. These risks have always existed.

Things have only just recently started changing with the influx of state recreational and medical legalization, which in America is still federally illegal since cannabis “has no medicinal value.”

C No Ego

@Abysmal Vapor CBD laden cannabis plant grows exactly like THC leaden plants ... the difference is a few compound expressed @ late stage flower growth ... Oh No! Flowers? Banned flaowers ! What A severely Fucked Up Joke tht Country is ... keep running the world wide UN drug war and killing people because of a Flower you Dumd ass mother Fucking Assholes
not directce at you per say but wherevere you are posting from to come up with all that

C No Ego,
Top Bottom