About best IH options for my old Dynavaps

b0

Cloudy...
I have an OG omni and OG M that I end not using much because sometimes, it was just too harsh with my lungs, and ended just only doing concentrates for a few years. Have been any improvements to Dynavaps or are there any options to cool down the vapor?

I'm now returning to enjoy vaping flowers and using mostly my VXL at home and Crafty when I go out. Also, my loyal Zion if I go for a trip and want to have a decent battery, amazing device. I think with those 3 I'm covered for flowers but I kind of miss the "close to smoking a spliff" sensation when using a dynavap.

I've read a lot about IH's and they seem amazing, was thinking about buying a portable one but I'm not sure what the best options are (not really bothered by the price as long as it works properly and it isn't too big) Any help appreciated fam :bowdown:

b0,

Texus

Of what is available, if you are looking for a great pocketable option (cigarette pack size), then l'd recommmend the Hotshot by Pipes. If you want something more versatile with swappable batteries and the ability to also dab, check out that amazing iSpire Wand (size of a TV remote control, and a tad heavier due to the 2 18650s).

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
If price isn't an issue then try hunting down a used Fluxer Flite. It's the size of a pack of 100s cigarettes. You can swap out batteries on the fly. Most importantly it heats up by pulses of heat. These pulses are user controlled. I adjust on the fly and every draw is amazingly smooth. I have a Pipes Portside Mini and Alpine 2020. They are both fine, but during a session I cough my ass off with those.

Top Bottom