A pen vape for e-juice and oils?

Hey Guys - just a quick question for all of you wonderful vaping geniuses. I'm headed in a surprising direction for my bext vape. I'm set up pretty well for vaping herb at the moment. However, 6 months ago when I decided to fuck combustion I also quit a pack a day cigarette habit. I did this using a very cheap and nasty e-cig from China. Why? Well I live in a place where e-cigs are illegal and very hard to locate.

So what I am looking for is a pen vape that I can use as an awesome e-cig. To be honest I don't care about the cost. I'm looking for something simple, easy to clean and small, hopefully able to fit in my pocket.

I've had a look at Persei, Vapor Bros Dabbler and Omnicrom. Not sure if these are suitable for e-juice and simple to use as I want? Any suggestions. Ideally I would like to be able to use this pen vape for oils when and if I can get any.

Oh and by the way I can get e-juice delivered from China (a bit dodgy) so that part I have covered. Am just in need of something better than what I have now.

Thanks again as always :D

Mr. Gweilo 420,

DubCRider

The Persei and Omicron both have a lifetime warranty, all three will do what you want though.

I believe it all comes down to warranty these days. With so many portable Vapes and rebranded e-cigs flooding the market it can be daunting to make a decision. This forum is a great tool for finding what's working for most people and what's not. I would suggest reading through all three threads before making a decision.

You may also want to look on www.vaporpedia.com for more info on the devices as well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey Guys - just a quick question for all of you wonderful vaping geniuses. I'm headed in a surprising direction for my bext vape. I'm set up pretty well for vaping herb at the moment. However, 6 months ago when I decided to fuck combustion I also quit a pack a day cigarette habit. I did this using a very cheap and nasty e-cig from China.
Thanks again as always :D
I just had some medication with PG attached to a SHORTY (PERSEI)
I'm only using a 3.0 Battery and it is solid!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF
The Persei and Omicron both have a lifetime warranty, all three will do what you want though.

I believe it all comes down to warranty these days. With so many portable Vapes and rebranded e-cigs flooding the market it can be daunting to make a decision. This forum is a great tool for finding what's working for most people and what's not. I would suggest reading through all three threads before making a decision.

You may also want to look on www.vaporpedia.com for more info on the devices as well.
Thanks for all the comments guys and in particular to DubCRider. I'm a bit different from most of you in that I don't care too much about the warranty. I do like to see a long one as it suggests the product is high quality but to be honest once any of my vapes break I will throw them in the trash and get a new one. I can't risk sending anything with residual cannabis build-up through the mail (even a little, I'm paranoid :0 ).

Thanks for pointing my in the direction of the vaporpedia. It contains exactly the info I needed. I'm still weighing up my decision but in the meantime have been able to order an Ego T which believe it or not is very difficult for me to get my hands on.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

cannaman559

persei is great for both oil and e juice. i currently use it with a m601 to 510 adapter and sport a kangertech protank... hope that helps
found the adapter from delta9vapes.com

cannaman559,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom