7th Floor LSV (Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xer0

**Update 11/17/13**CLOSED

I'm going to just keep this for now.

**Update 11/1/13**Trades Only

I'm not really in need of the money anymore and would rather do a trade at this point. I am still primarily looking for a skinny/twig style log vape, preferably with a VVPS and GonG adapter.

Thanks

**End of Update**

**UPDATE 10/20/13** Price Drop!!

I am dropping the price on this to $140 shipped for everything except the OGB M-M adapter. That is not included at this price.

I am also willing to consider some other items in trade. I would be especially interested in a skinny/twig style log vape like the HI or e-nano or some decent glassware like a recycler or fritted piece. Other things may catch my fancy as well so feel free to send me a message.

**END OF UPDATE**

Since I finally got up above 50 posts I guess its time to sell off some of the stuff I have that is just sitting here. ;)

First up is my silver LSV. I got this from VapeWorld last year on Black Friday. It was my daily driver until I got the e-nano in March. It has only been used once since then and that was earlier today when I tested it. It works wonderfully but for full disclosure the potentiometer was a little stiff when first turning it on. It was smoother when turning it off so I'm sure with some regular use that will loosen itself back up. The only other minor issue is the warranty sticker is a bit faded and worn since that was primarily where I held it. It is still completely intact but again...full disclosure.

It will come with the longer wand, 2 large LSV 18mm WPA's, 1 OregonGlassBlower 18mm Male-Male adapter (My preferred WPA for the LSV), and the bag if you want it.

I would like $170 for everything or $150 if you don't want the bag. I will cover shipping and PayPal.

I'd also be interested in a Lotus plus some cash if anyone has one they would like to trade.

lsv1_zps46a8e627.png

lsv2_zps45ad0b60.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom