• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

6 Lbs Recently Harvested From 3 Plants in An Outdoor Canada Grow (not mine)

CANtalk

I'm impressed.

4e0g32s71rr51.jpg

:peace: :leaf:

shredder

sure looks niiiiice
And wet, lol.
Not to belabor the point, but it sure looks like green buds that have just been cut, and not trimmed much. Your link says they're two weeks early. Understandable since its outdoor Canadian weed. I live in the states but further north than the majority of Canadians and its tough to get an outdoor plant to harvest because of late season mold. Last year I read something like 80% of outdoor bud in mi, my state, had tested positive for mold.

ginolicious

And wet, lol.
Not to belabor the point, but it sure looks like green buds that have just been cut, and not trimmed much. Your link says they're two weeks early. Understandable since its outdoor Canadian weed. I live in the states but further north than the majority of Canadians and its tough to get an outdoor plant to harvest because of late season mold. Last year I read something like 80% of outdoor bud in mi, my state, had tested positive for mold.

I cut mine down yesterday. Had a tad of powdery mildew and one cola had a bit of bud rot. Hucked the bud rot cola. DIDnt care. Plant was huge.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That year is very nice but rains caused molds on bigger flowers too, although I may have enough for years (and still have some from previous years!), I got some very big plants but none was close of 1kg per plant, usually 500g of dry well trimmed flowers is already a lot imo... although I already seen pics of plant which was possibly producing the amount the OP spoke about!

My bigger was 745g from a pretty big Lavender strain plant which was very dense flowers. Years ago...
I cut mines down yesterday... too, Grandaddy Confidential, Black Bomb and a "home" strain, sooner I harvested Medical Mass (meh)and Renaissance, only rest a Papaya, a Granddaddy Confidential and a auto which never turned to be auto... it was called Guillotine, big plant with round big flowers... idk how to call it now but it seems to be a cross between a NYCD and a ruderalis...

Last edited:

blackstone

Your link says they're two weeks early. Understandable since its outdoor Canadian weed. I live in the states but further north than the majority of Canadians and its tough to get an outdoor plant to harvest because of late season mold. Last year I read something like 80% of outdoor bud in mi, my state, had tested positive for mold.

Besides autos, I once read about something new and I think one of it's boasts was that there is less chance of being caught out by autumn rain, as there is a greater chance that it should be mostly done by then.
Called Quick Critical, Quick Kush or Quick Gorilla by Dinafem. As little as 42 days (6 weeks) they say.
Maybe you had considered/ruled out quick products like this but just thought someone somewhere might like to try them sometime, or it could work really well for some parts, like Canada.

shredder

Besides autos, I once read about something new and I think one of it's boasts was that there is less chance of being caught out by autumn rain, as there is a greater chance that it should be mostly done by then.
Called Quick Critical, Quick Kush or Quick Gorilla by Dinafem. As little as 42 days (6 weeks) they say.
Maybe you had considered/ruled out quick products like this but just thought someone somewhere might like to try them sometime, or it could work really well for some parts, like Canada.

About thirty some years ago there was a strain gorilla growers grew in MI that was ready to be harvested by labor day. They didn't grow big, but went into flower earlier than any other plants. I believe they took just as long to mature, but they started early for some reason.

It was sold as Hawaiian, but I think it was a nothern light sativa. Whatever it was it would great if breeders could produce seeds for a nice early flower plant.

This time of year in my state is wet and cool. Perfect for bud rot. But it's also when outdoor plants finally mature.

Gunky

You can work out some sort of cover for outdoor plants (tarps, etc) and force them to begin blooming earlier (by giving them 12 hours of darkness) than they would have naturally and thus finish earlier. You would probably only need the cover for what, two or three weeks? You do need to know approximately when your strain begins blooming outside in your area and cover up for a few weeks before that.

Top Bottom