510 to 601 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkiron

Howdy. So here's my problem: I bought a 510 to 601 adapter, specifically High Desert Vapes 510 to 601 cartomizer adapter, to work with my ego-c battery and kiss atomizer (neither of which have came in the mail yet.) At present, I have an AGO vape pen (510 thread) and an atmos dart (601 thread) so I decided to use those to test the adapter and make sure that I bought the right one. It works well enough, the AGO's battery does power the atmos dart's atomizer, but the adapter doesn't stay in the atomizer. Is this because I bought the wrong adapter and it's something that I can fix with a different one, or do I have to ghetto rig this thing to so that I don't need to use two hands to vape?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Howdy. So here's my problem: I bought a 510 to 601 adapter, specifically High Desert Vapes 510 to 601 cartomizer adapter to work with my ego-c battery and kiss atomizer (neither of which have came in the mail yet.) At present, I have AGO vape pen (510 thread) and a atmos dart (601 thread) so I decided to use those to test the adapter and make sure that I bought the right one. It works well enough, the the AGO's battery does power the atmos dart's atomizer, but the adapter doesn't stay in the atomizer. Is this because I bought the wrong adapter and it's something that I can fix with a different one, or do I have to ghetto rig this thing to so that I don't need to use two hands to vape?
You need some pro's like @Pipes and @OF

However use should be OK with you new attachment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom