510 mod vape, mighty, solo or other?

dzunk

Im still hesitating. The best deal i found is 160$ including shipping for the splinter z + 32$ vat.The downside is, that i would have to get el8r in europe, here it costs 60$ i also would like to get bong adapter, 15$,reuleux 3rd gen mod 70$, 6 batteries 45$, 20$ charger.

in total its 405$ and that is fierce times two, invluding water adapter and some cooling bubbler mouthpiece.

Also my enano seems to be not working as good after it cracked so thats some more point for splinter since it seems it can replacd also a home vape.

my biggest concern is i am used to session vape(crafty). And i quite like the way that i can watch a movie and dont have to worry about my herb burning. I am not much of a flavoe guy, i just need consistent vapor to get medicated well and i would prefer hugher temps than crafty, because the extraction is not total. How does splinter work when nit paying attention to what youre doing?

At the moment im considering these setups:
to get a splinter with water adapter el8r, 6 batteries, charger = 405$

Fierce 200$, wpa 15$, extra battery+charger 50$+vat 43, dynavap 2019 60$+torch 15-20(idontknow exactly)+ = 383 $

All-butane set. Sticky brick og 180+36 vat= 216 + dynavap 60$ +wpa 20-30 vut still ste cheapest set. But i am affraid i wont be able to use the sticky brick properly, no experience with torch light vapes expect vapbong which was total crap and cant be compared to sb.

also i would sell crafty in all of these cases for aroun 100$.

the first and second set cost almost the same, but since cbd weed isnt that flavorfull isnt it better to get a session vape and dynavap as a goto for my pocket? I do not like the butane version very much but i have seen some sb videos and it produces unbelievable clouds.

dzunk,

GoldenBud

Im still hesitating. The best deal i found is 160$ including shipping for the splinter z + 32$ vat.The downside is, that i would have to get el8r in europe, here it costs 60$ i also would like to get bong adapter, 15$,reuleux 3rd gen mod 70$, 6 batteries 45$, 20$ charger.

in total its 405$ and that is fierce times two, invluding water adapter and some cooling bubbler mouthpiece.

Also my enano seems to be not working as good after it cracked so thats some more point for splinter since it seems it can replacd also a home vape.

my biggest concern is i am used to session vape(crafty). And i quite like the way that i can watch a movie and dont have to worry about my herb burning. I am not much of a flavoe guy, i just need consistent vapor to get medicated well and i would prefer hugher temps than crafty, because the extraction is not total. How does splinter work when nit paying attention to what youre doing?

At the moment im considering these setups:
to get a splinter with water adapter el8r, 6 batteries, charger = 405$

Fierce 200$, wpa 15$, extra battery+charger 50$+vat 43, dynavap 2019 60$+torch 15-20(idontknow exactly)+ = 383 $

All-butane set. Sticky brick og 180+36 vat= 216 + dynavap 60$ +wpa 20-30 vut still ste cheapest set. But i am affraid i wont be able to use the sticky brick properly, no experience with torch light vapes expect vapbong which was total crap and cant be compared to sb.

also i would sell crafty in all of these cases for aroun 100$.

the first and second set cost almost the same, but since cbd weed isnt that flavorfull isnt it better to get a session vape and dynavap as a goto for my pocket? I do not like the butane version very much but i have seen some sb videos and it produces unbelievable clouds.

Get a VaporGenie, the blue flame means that the butane gas had been fully combusted and there's no Carbon Monoxide - CO - like the yellow flame has

take a look how much cloudy it is (100% convection on demand)

GoldenBud,

dzunk

it would be so funny for you guys to see my decision making process on a paper. right now it would look like a mind map from some psychiatric patient i think. andwhy you ask?

in the past two days i made my decision to buy the fierce. it came from my extended crafty usage. i though ok, i like to vape like this, i like to turn on a vape and have a nice long session with it. also i bought like 20g of cbd isolate, so even though crafty isnt the strongest vaporizer, this cbd isolate is pretty strong stuff.

but back to vaporizer duel. then i put all the stuff i want to have with a vape into my cart, not extremely expensive, like 260 bucks total for fierce with all the accesories. before i hit that pay button i tried to turn on my e-nano aaaand it worked. so a had a nice long session with it. enjoying how hard it hits with small amount, ading some isolate into my weed which lead to even bigger clouds. and after like 0,4g of cbd weed and 0,1g of isolate a felt pain free for the first time in past three days. my back were painfree, my pelvis as well. after that i realized that i want something like that in my portabel vape. so i closed the fierce page and went back to greatwhitenort full y decided to get a splinter.

and big surprise i am still sure i want it, the reason why it takes me so long to order it is because i cant get the discounts on rbt out of my head and it pisses me off. but fuck money right, you earn it to spend it.

anyway now i have one more question for you guys. splinter z or splinter v2. i know that the z is more powerfull but is it also better?

i will be using it mostly with the included mouth tip, in some time i will get el8r, but i think my goto will be the short one, because i cant image how i would not breake to big one if i put it in my back pack. also i read that the z version heats up much slower, is that true?

so to sum it up

im gonna get:

splinter, 510 reuvelaux mod nothing more at the moment. in time i will get el8r if i have the need to get it.

i will be using it with the short mouth piece, is the vapor really that different? in other words is it worth it considering the longer heat up time and shorter battery life? i am used to e-nano so it the regular splinter is similar to that, its enough for me.

dzunk

Fck waiting, right? Idk but i bought the z. The price difference is too small to buy the v2.

now i am selecting a mod, so the funny prt is probably over.
Goldenbud wrote me in pm that i should get a dna mod, but hey are expensive af. I figured the dna mod is better at keeping the desired temperature?

i though i would get the wismec 3rd gen, is it not good enough or is ok? I am going the hit it hard and fast so high wattage i think does the dna mod make a lot of difference? Its almost 3times the price to get dna wismec

dzunk,

david8613

I have a splinter and it is an excellent vape! but with the sale that RTB is having I would spend a little more go all the way and get the "Z", that's what I did, price was too good to resist, I don't think you will regret it. I have one on order and cant wait to get it.

Last edited:
david8613,

flammy

and the Mighty won't stand up without a plastic stand that some third party makes for it.

Flip the orange pick on the Mighty and insert it backwards and it will stand the Mighty up.

Fck waiting, right? Idk but i bought the z. The price difference is too small to buy the v2.

now i am selecting a mod, so the funny prt is probably over.
Goldenbud wrote me in pm that i should get a dna mod, but hey are expensive af. I figured the dna mod is better at keeping the desired temperature?

i though i would get the wismec 3rd gen, is it not good enough or is ok? I am going the hit it hard and fast so high wattage i think does the dna mod make a lot of difference? Its almost 3times the price to get dna wismec

Congrats on the Splinter purchase. Its a great vape. Wouldn't have been my first choice (and I own plenty of Splinters) but you won't be disappointed.

DNA mods are supposedly better at temp control but I have several and I'm not sure I can say that's the case. That said, the build quality on DNA mods are better than my other non-DNA mods so if it's going to be a daily driver, it may make sense to invest in a better mod. The Z does require a little more power due to larger heater so I would go with either double or triple battery mod that is capable of at least 50W. If you can, I would just opt for a triple battery mod of some sort if it were me. Wismec is a good manufacture so the Gen3 should be just fine.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
You got the ZV1, ZV2 or the custom Z? I have all three and they are great. Don't worry about the Z being slower to get going. Mostly that's just the first hit and you can take five or ten seconds to preheat at 40W to get it going.

Mod shopping is strange because the DNAc mods really do work well but are almost entirely unavailable.

I haven't tried this one but a 2 or 3 cell dna that's the shape of the rx gen3 would be a good fit for a Z:

US $67.08 61%OFF | Original HCigar VT250S Box mod 1-167W or 250W electronic cigarette 2-3 Batteries
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Mrj2gYiG

I'm noticing that ships from a Russia warehouse. Not sure if that makes it more sketchy or less likely to be authentic than the China warehouses.

I just got a think vape finder on AliExpress that works really well for a hundred bucks.

It might be best to just start with the rx gen3 dual and see how the size and battery life of that combo suit you before buying a fancier mod.

I have an enano too and you're gonna appreciate the Splinter Z as a sort of pocket enano I think.

You should get the long and short cooling stems. It's like the ice stem for the enano: much bigger hit potential with less harshness.

bossman,

dzunk

Flip the orange pick on the Mighty and insert it backwards and it will stand the Mighty up.

Congrats on the Splinter purchase. Its a great vape. Wouldn't have been my first choice (and I own plenty of Splinters) but you won't be disappointed.

DNA mods are supposedly better at temp control but I have several and I'm not sure I can say that's the case. That said, the build quality on DNA mods are better than my other non-DNA mods so if it's going to be a daily driver, it may make sense to invest in a better mod. The Z does require a little more power due to larger heater so I would go with either double or triple battery mod that is capable of at least 50W. If you can, I would just opt for a triple battery mod of some sort if it were me. Wismec is a good manufacture so the Gen3 should be just fine.
It wasnt my first choice as well. First i got vaponic, then mflb, enano and crafty. Then i was considering Buying a mighty, solo 2 and fierce, but i kept coming back to splinter :D. On demand convection in a portable vape was my dream and since i hate capsules, mv1 wasnt an option(also extremely expensive with extra betteries and charger, without these the vaproizer seems not worth it) and i didnt found any other option with such great battery life, low price and supposedly great performancd. So actually splinter is my fifth to ninenth choice. I also want to get a dynavap or sticky brick og in next few months after i Master the z. I was kind of tired of crafty-type vaporizer. Long heatup, limited battery, have to charge it every day...it was ok back shen i was using thc. Back then 1-2 bowls and it was enough. For cbd weed i need a more powerful vape-hope this was the right choice.

You got the ZV1, ZV2 or the custom Z? I have all three and they are great. Don't worry about the Z being slower to get going. Mostly that's just the first hit and you can take five or ten seconds to preheat at 40W to get it going.

Mod shopping is strange because the DNAc mods really do work well but are almost entirely unavailable.

I haven't tried this one but a 2 or 3 cell dna that's the shape of the rx gen3 would be a good fit for a Z:

US $67.08 61%OFF | Original HCigar VT250S Box mod 1-167W or 250W electronic cigarette 2-3 Batteries
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Mrj2gYiG

I'm noticing that ships from a Russia warehouse. Not sure if that makes it more sketchy or less likely to be authentic than the China warehouses.

I just got a think vape finder on AliExpress that works really well for a hundred bucks.

It might be best to just start with the rx gen3 dual and see how the size and battery life of that combo suit you before buying a fancier mod.

I have an enano too and you're gonna appreciate the Splinter Z as a sort of pocket enano I think.

You should get the long and short cooling stems. It's like the ice stem for the enano: much bigger hit potential with less harshness.

well i was using crafty as my daily driver for the past two years, that helped me realize that the heat up time cant be that bad by neither one of these and if its 10 or 20 seconds, thats both fine by me. I usually use my enano at 7 and the vapor is fine for me, is not too harsh or too hot. Is the vapor from splinter any worse while getting similar clouds? I

About the mod i dont know. I dont want to buy another mod in a few months, i wont ever smoke eliquids, so i have no other use for it than with splinter, so the other one would be jist laying around...but the price difference between wismec gen 3 and wismec dna is massive and since i have no experience with this i dont know how much is it important by splitner...

Last edited:
dzunk,
Reactions: bossman

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
ZV2 IMO, I'm a total convert now, and have combusted inside the thing without a scratch or a scathe.

I don't have any experiences with other 510 vapes, but the ZV2 is affordable and built excellent. Check the thread over in the discussion section.

shervin2,
Reactions: bossman

dzunk

I got zv2, also zv1 was available, but i thought that the v2 is better. Custom wasnt even available(i had to buy from greatwhitenorth-one of two shops that offer international shipping and dorsnt have outrageous prices at the same time, its jist shame that the xl8r sten wasnt ij stock). In germany there is sold only the splinter v1 and it is sold for 150€, thats like 220 cad(i got the zv2 for 156 cad, reguoar splinter was 125 i think). Huge price difference...and i also got the quatube from gwn for free, im curious if it will be any good. I havent used any water piece very much in the past, because the ones i tried were rasing the draw resistance extremely.

dzunk,
Top Bottom