510 Battery With A High Degree Of Functionality

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
RELEAFY CYBER
Features:
  • Adjustable Voltage. Apply the +/- button to adjust voltage accordingly 0.1 volts at a time
  • Wide Voltage Range. With the voltage low to 1.2V, you can vaporize rosin at a better temperature
  • Adjustable Session Timer. According to your usage habit, adjust session time between 3s and 30s
  • Puffs Record. Click the power button 3 times to enter the setting of puff record clearing
  • Tiny But Powerful. Small in size, but with a high degree of functionality
  • OLED Display. Digital OLED screen provides you with all the relevant vaping data
More details: https://www.releafytech.com/cyber/

RELEAFY-CYBER.jpg

RELEAFY-CYBER-510-MOE-BATTERY.jpg

RELEAFY-CYBER-510-BATTERY.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hmmm...

I like the look of it, and the lower voltage limit. What's the higher limit?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it looks nice, small, love the low low setting... Also the adjustable timer could make this an auto draw pen battery worth my use! Though I tend to prefer a button

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

On the product page:

“Activation: Button Activated”

But it also has auto draw so that is meaningless? Didn't see anything about disabling the auto draw, but wait maybe I'm confused because it said session timer... Does it mean amount of time you can hold the button without it shutting off on you? Because that is a pointless feature lol

Justpassedu

But it also has auto draw so that is meaningless? Didn't see anything about disabling the auto draw, but wait maybe I'm confused because it said session timer... Does it mean amount of time you can hold the button without it shutting off on you? Because that is a pointless feature lol
I believe the session timer may be good for dabs if using a atomizer for that . Also may be good for preheating any oils .

Justpassedu,

Shit Snacks

I believe the session timer may be good for dabs if using a atomizer for that . Also may be good for preheating any oils .

Did it say how to activate a session? It never made that clear, if what you are describing is even possible, others call it preheat feature

Shit Snacks,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

If it’s like my PKCT2, the auto-draw feature I use for occasional use through a tiny water rig, but has a manual button if you get a clog. You can’t clear the last draw, unless you physically pull the cart out, but I’ve not been finding this much of an issue anymore using quality carts that I fill myself. Not sure what a “timer” would mean to me, another gimmick?

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
hi, the Cyber battery is button activated, which means you need to press the button to get it activated to heat. It doesn't support auto draw.

And the session timer setting, it means you can decide the longest time that a single session can last, you know now most of the batteries on the market are set to stop heating when a single session lasts longer than 10s, while some people hope to have longer timer settings. That is why we added that feature to the Cyber.

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
Hello, the session timer setting doesn't affect preheating, no matter how many seconds you set for it, the preheating will always heat at 1.8V for 10 seconds. Preheating is designed to reduce clogging when in a cold environment or when the cart is filled with oil that is very thick.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm starting to like what I'm hearing.

Ramahs,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, do you have a EU Warehouse? I live in Europe and I'm interested too by your battery despite I prefer the designs keeping the Cart protected/hidded, I already broken a fews carts by falls on concrete...

PPN,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Hello, the session timer setting doesn't affect preheating, no matter how many seconds you set for it, the preheating will always heat at 1.8V for 10 seconds. Preheating is designed to reduce clogging when in a cold environment or when the cart is filled with oil that is very thick.
Wow, it’s like you listened to what people who actually use carts want from their batteries! What a novel idea.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: Knewt

Shit Snacks

hi, the Cyber battery is button activated, which means you need to press the button to get it activated to heat. It doesn't support auto draw.

And the session timer setting, it means you can decide the longest time that a single session can last, you know now most of the batteries on the market are set to stop heating when a single session lasts longer than 10s, while some people hope to have longer timer settings. That is why we added that feature to the Cyber.

Oh, okay, great!

Yeah I would not call that session, that's not really what that means, that is more like the auto shut off protection feature for length of time holding the button down... (Which is nice to have although I personally don't find it very important since it's not hard to press the button a second time even during one hit if necessary and you're letting go of the button so there's like literally no reason to have it be shorter? Like what would be the benefit of having it be 3 seconds, if you had it set to 30 seconds you could just let go of the button after 3 seconds so I don't really get the point entirely I guess?)

Anyway the use of the word sessions was why we were confused, thank you

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
Hi, do you have a EU Warehouse? I live in Europe and I'm interested too by your battery despite I prefer the designs keeping the Cart protected/hidded, I already broken a fews carts by falls on concrete...
Hi friend, we only have some US warehouses. Thanks for your support. 😊

rlf420,
  • Sad
Reactions: PPN

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
Oh, okay, great!

Yeah I would not call that session, that's not really what that means, that is more like the auto shut off protection feature for length of time holding the button down... (Which is nice to have although I personally don't find it very important since it's not hard to press the button a second time even during one hit if necessary and you're letting go of the button so there's like literally no reason to have it be shorter? Like what would be the benefit of having it be 3 seconds, if you had it set to 30 seconds you could just let go of the button after 3 seconds so I don't really get the point entirely I guess?)

Anyway the use of the word sessions was why we were confused, thank you
Hi friend, here is the CYBER video for your reference. We will do a video for the session time function and puff record function for your reference next week.

Knewt

Hi friend, here is the CYBER video for your reference. We will do a video for the session time function and puff record function for your reference next week.
If this hits really hard I don’t know if I could count 5 clicks to turn it off.

Knewt,
Top Bottom