4Mi by Herbaltherm (Milaana reborn!)

Yoosh

Company Rep
I'm very excited to announce that preorders are now open for the new 4Mi! :o

4mi.jpg

HT10 for 10% off your preorder!

I've convinced Ryan to start production on this new Milaana-like device right now! You may have seen us chatting about the possibility on IG Live a couple days ago but now it's a reality. The Milaana 4 is coming! :)

Here's a basic description from the site:

The 4Mi is the reincarnation of the infamous Milaana... the OG unregulated 18650. It will feature an updated heater based on the 2ZM design improvements. The glass will be removable with 2 screws and the bottom plate with 4, enabling easy repair. (DIY repair kits will be available). The power plant will be upgraded to a 201700 footprint and 18650s will still be usable with an adapter. The connection will be a 19/26 with a basket screen like the 2ZM. The button will be recessed for improved safety and a thermal fuse is being considered for added safety. Materials of construction will be wood and glass on the upstream side of the heater with silver, stainless steel, mica and glass on the down. This is an unregulated device so the power is greater than what is required and pulsing the button is required to control the heat... it's like a bowl with a built-in lighter :) There is a learning curve, but most find that it is worth it.

The 4Mi will refine the Milaana design with a minimalist style as to not break the bank. The hardware will feature a steam punk copper design. The 4Mi will be made in Walnut and Walnut with exotic wood bottom cap (Exotic specie(s) TBD - Likely Purple Heart, Zebra, Leopard, Padauk). Like the 2ZM, the build quantity will be 100 - 150. The promise date for shipment is 12/24 with Halloween the stretch goal.

Free extras will be included! See below:

First 25 will receive - Cooling mouthpiece, Walnut Stash, short straight mouthpiece and 3 extra screens.

Second 25 - Walnut Stash, short straight mouthpiece and 3 extra screens.

Third 25 - Short straight mouthpiece and 3 extra screens.

Last 25 - 3 extra screens.

Unit and a long straight mouthpiece will be included with all orders. Thanks for the support!

Don't forget to use HT10 for 10% off your 4Mi! :)

DgN'R

Congratulation! I really like my Mi2 so I'm glad to see that it's back in a new, unregulated 21700 version with more bonus safety. Milaana design is so functional and well thought-out, and I like the guitar pick idea used to secure the battery, which informs you at a glance whether you're safe or not (I mean it's a good "visual" warning). The fact that you can change the glass and knob yourself in the event of a problem is certainly a good thing. The transition to 19/26 is also interesting and will open up new possibilities. The ultimate Milaana, it'll be hard to beat it! I'm ready to order!

sedentree

Congratulation! I really like my Mi2 so I'm glad to see that it's back in a new, unregulated 21700 version with more bonus safety. Milaana design is so functional and well thought-out, and I like the guitar pick idea used to secure the battery, which informs you at a glance whether you're safe or not (I mean it's a good "visual" warning). The fact that you can change the glass and knob yourself in the event of a problem is certainly a good thing. The transition to 19/26 is also interesting and will open up new possibilities. The ultimate Milaana, it'll be hard to beat it! I'm ready to order!

I wonder if there will be a guitar pick used the same way on this 4Mi?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I agree the pick works so well, and it can be a little tripod stand in use too, to set it down on a table between hits... The addition of a thermal fuse also sounds intriguing! 21700 batteries will probably be pretty crazy and make many people happy, long live Milaana!

pol9

Salve,sono interessato al prodotto,sarei già pronto a preordinare ma vorrei sapere esattamente come funziona

pol9,
Reactions: BigJr48

AnAirlessCell

Ryan posted a picture on his rbt insta of the top of a 3d print prototype that had the pick.... so one's gotta assume there's gonna be a pick unless he gets a wild hair up his ass to change it last minute. I'm excited for this but damn I was hoping he'd do the desktop next to give my vas a break lol. I know I don't really have space to setup another desktop right now so unless it was gonna be a 25mm wireless head I was cool to sit it out. Fingers crossed Leopard stays in the mix so I can match it up with my 2ZM.

676fa5dd4d833c91c2818609d24c8e06.png

Oden

Thank youuuuu!!!!!
Gonna pre order some p80 stems from gvb then.
Are 2ZM's still in production or not anymore ?
I no longer see the 2ZM on the site so it may be on pause while waiting for the end of the manufacturing of these milaana 4...
Me who was waiting for him to replace this huge 2ZM with a pocket vape, I am satisfied like never before lol.
I did well to be patient.
I had heard a lot about this legendary vape, and so I ordered a 4Mi with the exotic bottom cover 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Ryan posted a picture on his rbt insta of the top of a 3d print prototype that had the pick.... so one's gotta assume there's gonna be a pick unless he gets a wild hair up his ass to change it last minute. I'm excited for this but damn I was hoping he'd do the desktop next to give my vas a break lol. I know I don't really have space to setup another desktop right now so unless it was gonna be a 25mm wireless head I was cool to sit it out. Fingers crossed Leopard stays in the mix so I can match it up with my 2ZM.

676fa5dd4d833c91c2818609d24c8e06.png
What’s his insta?

harpoon-plumb-0t,

raisin

For someone unfamiliar with the Milaana and generally new to vapes, what’s the comparison to something like a TM2 or a ball vape?

raisin,
Reactions: Yoosh

Shit Snacks

For someone unfamiliar with the Milaana and generally new to vapes, what’s the comparison to something like a TM2 or a ball vape?

It is closer to a TM without any temp control regulation, much more manual, with no smarts (no computer board) so power and speed runs dependent on battery charge and your button press, also has standard glass on glass connection (instead of inner o-ring)

raisin

It is closer to a TM without any temp control regulation, much more manual, with no smarts (no computer board) so power and speed runs dependent on battery charge and your button press, also has standard glass on glass connection (instead of inner o-ring)
Thank you! Similar performance as a TM or does the unregulated nature let you push it a bit further? Sounds like a cool device.

Oden

Thank you! Similar performance as a TM or does the unregulated nature let you push it a bit further? Sounds like a cool device.
Every time I asked this question, I was told it was two different vapes 🤷🏻
I watched a comparison video between the two yesterday, and the power and the big clouds clearly lean towards the TM.
But I ordered a 4Mi because it's a truly unique vape and one that will normally last me for many, many years.
Made in small quantities and will be fun to use as I should learn to tame it.
Whereas TM has become a commonplace vape that everyone has and is a breeze to use.
Also the 4Mi should be extremely easy to maintain compared to my TM2.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I would say Milaana can be just as capable once you learn it, but it varies depending on the unit... It sounds like the Mi4 will be more powerful with larger heater, so that will be a factor as well as the larger battery now too. Every little difference amounts to a slight difference in the experience and performance, but I would say both are equally capable, this is just even more manual to learn how to use best

Wozz

Every time I asked this question, I was told it was two different vapes 🤷🏻
I watched a comparison video between the two yesterday, and the power and the big clouds clearly lean towards the TM.
But I ordered a 4Mi because it's a truly unique vape and one that will normally last me for many, many years.
Made in small quantities and will be fun to use as I should learn to tame it.
Whereas TM has become a commonplace vape that everyone has and is a breeze to use.
Also the 4Mi should be extremely easy to maintain compared to my TM2.
I think this is often the way. Also the reason we have multiple vapes 😂

It's individual experience, how we click with a device and how we can push it. Ymmv

I held off on the Anvil for so long as I read it was rough native, "like a car exhaust"... Wasn't my experience, I used it native only for a few months before I even had glass to use.

TM2 greatly differs depending on the stem , setting...plenty of variables...

Oden

I think this is often the way. Also the reason we have multiple vapes 😂

It's individual experience, how we click with a device and how we can push it. Ymmv

I held off on the Anvil for so long as I read it was rough native, "like a car exhaust"... Wasn't my experience, I used it native only for a few months before I even had glass to use.

TM2 greatly differs depending on the stem , setting...plenty of variables...

Yes I agree 🤟🏻
Lots of variables and everyone feels things differently.
But it's a really nice bonus to know that if I can master this thing like Shit Snacks says... that this Milaana 4 could be as powerful as my TM.
I can't wait to learn how to use it

Top Bottom