4Mi by Herbaltherm (Milaana reborn!)

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Stoked for everyone who ever wanted to try a Milaana but will probably hold off myself.

On a fresh battery, my Mi2 has more power than I need, so I’d hope for better performance at lower temps… except I already dialed in my use for that.

Main thing is I’ve come to value portability in my portables. FW, Toad, etc. hooked me on the retractable/mostly protected stem for true on-the-go. Don’t get me started on the guitar pick.

Still love my Mi2 but it’s not starting lineup for reasons. Fingers crossed one day Ryan comes down from the mountain with my ideal iteration in hand: pocketable, protected stem, no fiddly bits.

For everyone else, here’s to good times!

Yoosh

Company Rep
Thank youuuuu!!!!!
Gonna pre order some p80 stems from gvb then.
Are 2ZM's still in production or not anymore ?
Yes we will have some exotic wood 2ZMs available next week on the store! Get them while you can! You can see the different premium builds in this video:

I no longer see the 2ZM on the site so it may be on pause while waiting for the end of the manufacturing of these milaana 4...
Me who was waiting for him to replace this huge 2ZM with a pocket vape, I am satisfied like never before lol.
I did well to be patient.
I had heard a lot about this legendary vape, and so I ordered a 4Mi with the exotic bottom cover 🎉🎉🎉🎉
So glad you jumped in! :D I appreciate everyone's feedback. People wanted a portable unit so we made it happen sooner rather than later :)

----

Don't forget to use code HT10 for 10% off your Milaana (or anything on the Herbaltherm store)

We are on Milaana #37! Be one of the first 50 to receive a free walnut stash, short straight mouthpiece and 3 extra screens!

stonedBBer

Yes we will have some exotic wood 2ZMs available next week on the store! Get them while you can! You can see the different premium builds in this video:

So glad you jumped in! :D I appreciate everyone's feedback. People wanted a portable unit so we made it happen sooner rather than later :)

----

Don't forget to use code HT10 for 10% off your Milaana (or anything on the Herbaltherm store)

We are on Milaana #37! Be one of the first 50 to receive a free walnut stash, short straight mouthpiece and 3 extra screens!
Perfect I'll pick some up when I see them on the website I'll be checking it obsessively in the coming weeks I also shot you guys a message about upgrading my existing Milana to the premium wood option as I didn't see that when I initially purchased would there be an ability for me to send a second payment for the additional 40 or so dollars to upgrade

Yoosh

Company Rep
Perfect I'll pick some up when I see them on the website I'll be checking it obsessively in the coming weeks I also shot you guys a message about upgrading my existing Milana to the premium wood option as I didn't see that when I initially purchased would there be an ability for me to send a second payment for the additional 40 or so dollars to upgrade
Sounds great! I'll let everyone know when the 2ZMs are available with a post here on FC as well as on Instagram

I'll work out the Milaana upgrade with you, no worries :)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Edit
Sorry, I was confused, thought this was the 2ZM thread!
I watched the video posted by @Yoosh , some great combinations and colors going on.
Excited to see the one that I think is mine, it reads lighter in color than most, with a cherry body and maple battery surround.

But can you spot the ONE thing that makes it really different than the rest? Start at 1:30!

?!?!?

Last edited:

Yoosh

Company Rep
Edit
I watched the video posted by @Yoosh , some great combinations and colors going on.
Excited to see the one that I think is mine, it reads lighter in color than most, with a cherry body and maple battery surround.

But can you spot the ONE thing that makes it really different than the rest? Start at 1:30!

?!?!?
So you're the genius who's going to be using your 2ZM as a water pipe beast?!? :D

AnAirlessCell

Edit

You're definitely going to need to show us how that works out. I still haven't tried it on the wpa, maybe with i dry pipe. I'd just worry about combusting cause i already kinda milk 2ZM hard natively. Something about the vapor out of that thing I can just chug and it doesn't even really feel like my lungs are filling up till it gets hot. I feel like through water i'd just keep going till i tasted burnt lol

pol9

salve lho preordinato e non vedo l'ora che arrivi per imparare ad usarlo...me lo immagino come un nova elettrico

pol9,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
You're definitely going to need to show us how that works out.
The one in the video will not be mine. Same materials selection, that's why I assumed...
But I think that one was an assembly error, and Ryan's salvage of it is for sale on the site, as a unique bong ripper!

vapviking,
Top Bottom