420 sales

elykpeace

exVASted
I was going to jump on another Ghost but I think they have all gone into hibernation...nothing is showing in stock.
I was hoping HopperLabs would have their shit sorted for 420 but it looks like the same old battery problems are there so fuck that, will have to wait and see what pops up.:tup:
Bummer you have a tm right? Should be set

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Okay, didn't need it but got one anyway... '20-M on the way. 4:19 came and went in trying to find the C-Vap. One needs to log in to see the offer it turns out. Order placed by 2:36PM Left Coast Time.

I picked up a Runt from Sticky Brick a few weeks back when their sale started. Other than that, just ordered some random accessories...

-Glass Charlie Dynavap cooling stem from VGoodiez
-Woodscents VVPS from Ed
-Delta 3D scoop tool and cleaning plugs for my bubbler

:tup:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
For anyone that wasn't aware, the DynaVap sale begun on Thursday . . .
In light of some of the more recent events, we have decided to begin our 419 sale today at 4:19 Central time. Since this is a time of real need for many, the M for a friend is also returning.

IMG_20200409_111836293_zpshb7azy4k.jpg

We will also make the C-Vap available for those in need. Our hope is these will only be purchased for those who cannot afford a device and truly need one. These are composed of parts from our previous years devices and many will have some small cosmetic irregularities. Either way, instead of just letting these parts sit on the shelf we are contributing all the additional parts and labor needed to assemble functional units and making these available while we have supply at a very low cost.

From DynaVap.com . . .

419_Popup_V2.jpg

Our 419 sale is on! NOW through April 30th, you will receive 20% off your entire order! When you add any vaporizer or vaporizer kit to your cart, you can purchase an “M” for Friend for $30!

(Offer excludes Precious Metals and C-Vap, and ends 11:59PM CDT April 30, 2020)

:peace:

bornfree13

For anyone that wasn't aware, the DynaVap sale begun on Thursday . . .

From DynaVap.com . . .

419_Popup_V2.jpg

Our 419 sale is on! NOW through April 30th, you will receive 20% off your entire order! When you add any vaporizer or vaporizer kit to your cart, you can purchase an “M” for Friend for $30!

(Offer excludes Precious Metals and C-Vap, and ends 11:59PM CDT April 30, 2020)

:peace:

Sure, and I ordered a makers kit 2 days before the sale started... D@MN!!!

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Do batteries ever go on sale for 420? I need new ones, my current ones are shit.

And what about RBT? I want a splinter Z but his site it's closed

Last edited:
Alegre,
Reactions: dimmusp

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Do batteries ever go on sale for 420? I need new ones, my current ones are shit.

RBT is starting a 30% off sale on the 18th with passcode ‘thankscole’ Ryan has lost his marketing customer service guy named Cole and seems to be running his business from an airstream type camper. It will be interesting to see how this new business model goes. RBT has a great heater.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Like @YaMon said the RBT 420 sale is right around the corner. I recommend the XL8R cooling stems for whatever Z you get. Also the best 18650 deal right now is probably five LG HG2 cells from Illumn.com for $28.50 shipped.

Top Bottom