$215 home and portable convection vaporizer TV T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB88123

Vaporist
I have a Thermovape t1 with some goodies up for sale. If you are looking for a home and portable convection vaporizer then this is for you. Will not be breaking it up. No trades. $215 shipped. Paypal and USA only.

What you get.
Black Thermovape t1
Black short and long mouth piece
Black glass adapter
6 sets of batteries brand new still in their wrapper
2 sets of chargers (charge 4 batteries at once!)
3 battery holders
1 screen that prevents the top cap holes from becoming clogged
Power adapter (use no batteries when at home!)
Magnetic thumb slider

For those of you not familiar with the device here is a run down based on my usage. It holds around .10g. That means you can refill 10 times with 1 gram. When on the go I would take 4-5 hits and then save the rest for later. After the 2nd 4-5 hits I would change the bowl and the batteries. With 6 sets of batteries that means I would get 12 sessions or 6 bowls worth before recharging. A total of .70g vaped.

The device will come with the power adapter installed in the handle so you can see how it goes. It is really easy. When you get it just plug it into the outlet and unscrew the topcap. You turn it on by pressing up on the black area. Watch how quickly the device gets up to temperature. Turn it off and back on and it is even quicker. From a cold start it takes around 8 seconds. Then go ahead and pack it, put the top cap back on and turn it on. Wait for it to get to temp (8 seconds) and then start inhaling. You want to have a slow but strong inhale and 5-10 seconds in start inhaling quicker. If you have some glass you can pull off the mouth piece and put on the glass adapter (it works with both 14 and 18) and hit it that way.

I will include 1 screen preinstalled into the top cap to prevent the holes from getting clogged.

The magnetic thumb slider goes on when you are using the batteries. Just hold it up to where you push up and it will attach itself.

This device is very durable. You can unscrew the bowl using a can opener gripper and drop it in a bag of ISO and then boil it or run it under water to clean it. Just make sure the batteries and switch (looks like a spring which makes contact with the batteries) do not get wet when you are doing your cleaning.

I am selling this as I am going with another product from this company and will not be needing this one any more.

Paypal and USA only. $215 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Here is a picture of all the items.

gpWFV.jpg

Here is a .gif of it being turned on after it has been warmed up.

CUVKu.gif

A video of the device in action.

PB88123,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom