2023 Most Reached For

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Is it too late in the year to include the Tempest?
Well, that depends: can you vape more in one month than you did in the 11 previous months?
I'd say go for it!! :zombie::razz:
But knowing how hard the Tempest slaps i think you'll struggle tbh... :D
Personally i predict it to be in my list next year (and in quite a few their list i guess) but this year it can't be done anymore..

Jojofernz

Well, that depends: can you vape more in one month than you did in the 11 previous months?
I'd say go for it!! :zombie::razz:
But knowing how hard the Tempest slaps i think you'll struggle tbh... :D
Personally i predict it to be in my list next year (and in quite a few their list i guess) but this year it can't be done anymore..
Good point good point! I could still be in the honey moon phase as well haha let’s see how it holds up over the next year

ondemander

The 2023 desktop started with the B0 the reigning 2022 champ for me also. Lately I prefer the Alphadog since it's much safer and can still rip. I'll still reach for the B0 when I want to extremely liftoff.

On the road portable is tied between the ALVP with new dosing capsules and my Revolve setup w/ wand currently running a helix tip and low temp cap. Taffee bowl is followed closely.

At home portable P80 and Splinter Z equally. Lotus follows closely behind. For new strains the Firefly 2+ wins that reach test. For wake+bake chill sessions the Airmax.

Durbandream

Fwiw, the Good Vibes Boro 18mm Killer, the Lamart Piro, and the elusive Dreamwood DLX One will all work on an 18mm joint with a basket. All are amazing vapes and exceptional values. Minidosers with desktop power.
The Lamart is enticing but I think I'm done with my vape purchases. The TM2 is a perfect all-arounder, and the butane vapes deliver as powerful of hits as I'd ever want to endure.

I've been using my Flower Mill mini a lot more than my BCG lately. I really want to like the BCG more but the Flower Mill burns cleaner so I don't have to clean the stems as much, and it tastes a little better.

TedJones

I’ve purchased 9 this year 😵‍💫 Approximate order Fusion, V3Ti, Taroma lite, terpcicle, QC-18, stunner, ZX, Tempest, screwball.
Fusion has been the most reached for. ZX quickly catching up and will be interesting next year with the newer in contention. I don’t need anything in ‘24, right? :p

Durbandream

I’ve purchased 9 this year 😵‍💫 Approximate order Fusion, V3Ti, Taroma lite, terpcicle, QC-18, stunner, ZX, Tempest, screwball.
Fusion has been the most reached for. ZX quickly catching up and will be interesting next year with the newer in contention. I don’t need anything in ‘24, right? :p
The QC18 and Terpcicle are great with just finger broken nug pieces. The taste is so vivid and the effects from the QC18 can be legit hallucinogenic sometimes.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

I'm telling you, if there's a Christmas miracle, my most reached for gonna change lol 😆

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@olysh pops thanks for the shoutout and getting me on the board. Might just be you and me, lol.

At home - I rotate between my quartz vapes. Megacicle and Terpedo in heaviest rotation right now

On the go - TM2, FW7 & FW9

Honorable mention to MY Angus, lol. Other than the "set down, shut off" issue, mine is a beast and seems to always perform really well. I primarily use it on high and just milk the bong with it

martinstraka8282

Dynavaps dominate my usage pretty heavily these days. Up to 7 cap/stem combos to run through as soon as the next 2 Helix tips arrive, and 4 induction heaters. Love hitting these in the parking lot before hockey.

Volcano Hybrid gets used pretty much every night too, but definitely 2nd.

Carts are 3rd. Not sure how I feel about this and have tried to get away from them a bit, but they're just so convenient since I can use them anywhere with no smell.

Plenty, Tera & CFX are the others I own and get used only occasionally. Didn't turn on the Volcano last night, so I just put a Tera round in between Vapcaps to throw some convection vaping in there.

One new thing this year is I've gone back to water pieces for most of my vaping. Just sort of got away from it, but I definitely appreciate the option.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
The Nano continues to win the reach test just as it has ever since I got it - must be close to a decade ago!

When I can't use the Nano I continue to reach for any of my dynavaps, vapman, vapour genies, milaana, Dani, sticky brick etc etc etc depending on my mood and what type of session I feel like or conditions to contend with.

But what has surprised me this year is the Arizer Air has risen through the ranks from a purely expendable (if required) concert or outdoors vape to finding regular use at home in scenarios it never would previously. I used to find it was the vape of last resort - when I didn't want to risk a 'good' vape and it only just did the job. Now it's running with the big boys!

I must be getting old!

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Consistently, the device I reached for most in 2023…..

Brilliant Cut Grinder

Probably handled close to 25 ounces in the last 10 months. Zero failures.

In vein of Canna Chameleon's response. The vape related thing I reached for the most would almost be a grinder but is actually this scoop from @Delta3DStudios I got a few years ago. It is used all the time. Two scoops seems to be what works for most of my devices.

Some days I'm not sure if I deserved two scoops but then I remembered...

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
In vein of Canna Chameleon's response. The vape related thing I reached for the most would almost be a grinder but is actually this scoop from @Delta3DStudios I got a few years ago. It is used all the time. Two scoops seems to be what works for most of my devices.

Some days I'm not sure if I deserved two scoops but then I remembered...

Love it - I use my scoop tools to measure and keep myself accountable by tracking how many scoops of herb I go through daily. I still have my original scoop-n-stir tool I printed way back in 2014 in my collection :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah Delta 3D scoop is the best, I have the nylon one too and I use it more so I don't have to worry about magnets or metal grinders finish (Rogue even made me a little handle for the tiny one, should get another)

Top Bottom