2023 Most Reached For

simba

@weedanwine
and the TA seems to be the most eagerly awaited vaporware of all time (I've been saving up according to the official release dates announced by PhattPiggie, but these were never respected and now I'm out of money.) 🤣
Well you're probably better to wait for the Tempest in January, but if you really want a TA I would probably sell mine after getting a Tempest.

Ariwe

In order of use:
  • Tinymight 1 (bought from @florduh in 2022 🙏🏻!)
  • Dynavap on a glass WPA w/ Wand
  • Lotus with a Dissim Lighter
  • Vapman for Bubble Hash with an Eagle Torch
  • s/o Vaponic for the best tasting microdoses~
I love using glass with my vapes and Tinymight works the best across most of my collection with it's open airflow.
Dynavap is way more constricted but I like the thicker hits sometimes.
And loving my Lotus, still in the honeymoon phase though!

Texus

Most reached for in 2023? O'Connell TKO ball vape. The seal with the Infinity Bowl and SSC glass bowl really sets it apart from the CH or Qaroma stuff, and I far prefer diffuser to injector ball vape designs.

For portable, while the TA deserves a shoutout for its puffing experience, Anvil is still most reached for.

And at home I am also really loving the Inductor by Camouflet. Never thought I'd be able to use an IH with my Lotus. But it is also powerful and flexible enough to work with a wide range of devices, including TA and Anvil (which I use Wand with on the go).

Of vapes I am still using butane with, the O'Connell Bong Sook Shin is the winner there. So versatile and the bowl size is perfect for how I like to use it.

Battery vapes? Still the Angus. Love the flavor and fits a nice niche as a session vape.

And Couchlog has become my most reached for log. Mostly due to its versatility and where I'd located it in my apartment. Not perfect, as it still has some hot spotting, gives me a less complete extraction, and the screens and cleaning of the stems are a pain. Those factors have led me to swap in the Nano XL in that location, which is equally tasty, but simpler and quicker in use and cleaning with a glass stem. Really depends on what tradeoffs I want to make in a log.

As for concentrates, I'm loving the hot hole phenomenon, but Proxy ease of use and versatility makes it the big winner here.

But more than anything, 2023 was the year of glass for me as I put together my glass forest.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@invertedisdead ZX has handled the last 7(?) months effortlessly and nothing else has managed to stay in the lineup!!
It's older brother the Z8 is it's companion now.

Only one portable has ever managed to stay in the lineup for around 10 years without any issues!
If anyone is looking for an amazing portable vape, bit on the big side though, look into the MiniVap range of vaporizers!
Outstanding quality of build and vapor output and the flavour is top notch as well!!!

Dutch-Mic

Dynavaps with the ccd screen in the microdosing setting. I vape now approximately one time a week a very small amount of herb and the Vapcap is suited perfectly for that purpose.

The Dreamwood Peacemaker (a desktop vaporizer) with a special microdosing mouthpiece is my choice when I want a convection high.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The E-Nano is:
  • handy (almost always on, 24/7/350+, modulo an annual vacation);
  • flexible (I usually do multi-stem/round-robin sessions with different strains—the Nano really facilitates switching stems);
  • flexible again (mostly dry with standard SS-screen stems, but also with a gong on my Magic-Flight Orbiter for "hot/wet/fast" sessions);
  • bee-yoo-tee-ful (in cherry and black, the centerpiece of a consistently-styled collection);
  • absu-fucking-lutely delicious (I'm a slow-steppin', flavor-chasin' sipper most of the time, starting at about 4.5 on the dial);
  • low maintenance (I clean stems in very short order, at my desk, with Everclear on a tissue plug, pushed through with a dowel tool);
  • really just a joy to use, and an all-around lifesaver.
I feel like I need to shout out to the OG E-Nano also. It isn't reached for much anymore, but only because I couldn't leave a desktop sitting out with kids around. For a while I was wrapping up the cord and putting it away between sessions, but it just became too much of a hassle. But before I had to hide things, the E-Nano was my DD for many years....Every day. It's basically a massive heater wrapped in wood...mine is walnut BTW. That coupled with a pure glass airpath made it delightful for microdosing or heavy hitting.

If I'm trying a new strain, I will still pull it out with a long stem or the ice stem. It always gives you the purest flavor profile when trying new buds. It also ran 24/7 for YEARS and never failed. Also, because I bought it so long ago, it came with a lifetime warranty.

Cheers to the e-nano :wave:

coolbreeze

Vapbong/Aromatizer!

Fog GIF

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Enano xl with my Frankenstein wpa I conjured up

I always thought it would have been a good idea for Epicvap to carry a wpa with a side carb. This way you didn't need to keep lifting the wpa with the nano on top. Eventually I had one custom made by Joda (@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ) and it came out awesome. It is one of my most cherished pieces of glass.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I always thought it would have been a good idea for Epicvap to carry a wpa with a side carb. This way you didn't need to keep lifting the wpa with the nano on top. Eventually I had one custom made by Joda (@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ) and it came out awesome. It is one of my most cherished pieces of glass.
And one of my most popular sellers!

Liwanra

I have one from Joda glass, it is my second most used wpa for my enano xl.

Top Bottom