2020 Black Friday

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I am pretty happy with my current stable of vapes at the moment so I am also leaning more towards maybe picking up some more glass this year, GAS is the new VAS over here at least. At the very least I'll proably pick up a new clear deep dish banger to replace the one I broke and maybe a big shot so I can dip my feet into the world of torch dabs

Chainfish

Recently skinted self on one of Eds Woodscents, didn't want to wait for BF and then one I want be gone. Hoping for a couple of accessory deals in UK though, after a few glass stems, j-hook,wpa etc.. Fingers crossed Vapewellness will have a code running as seem to have all I want

arb

Semi shaved ape
I Got this for Mrs.arb..........pretty fancy for a log vape.
🎄

PXL-20201103-040237748.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
can you link this vapbong bong sale? last i heard he has alotta b grade units that I wanna try to get, i skipped vgoodiez preorder cuz of it

It is just a rumor at this point everything I know is in the vapbong thread, someone said they were told no B stocks until 2021 like likely maybe we think because they are doing a big fall sale on the current stock

Kins

I'm thinking of getting a nice dab rig in the $200-$300 range. Looking at Purr Glass

https://purrsmoking.com/collections/glass-bongs-rigs/products/mini-bent-neck-beaker-rig - leaning towards this one. Considering others.

Also looking at this one but I want to make sure it's American made,

https://www.thedablab.com/bare-fab-egg-rig-w-seed-of-life-perc/

Also asked OGB if he makes custom rigs but I haven't heard back from him yet.

Flow

Sticky brick OG or hydromaxx here.
I did a DIY butane full glass vape with J-Hook but not that satisfied with it. Great flavors but i miss the "heavy hitting side" of that vape so i think i shall go for an OG.
Dynavap 20 for my sister in law, as she tried karmavape … and she loved it ! Christmas gift for her !
Well, i'll althought keep an eye on the vapbong. I've got a steamboat SSV wich fullfill my desktop use… VAS must be something like that, i think ^^

arb

Semi shaved ape
The Fab Egg looks very similar to the DHGate units. :2c:
I think I need a Switch Dab rig this year if they get some stock back in by the 27th and/or maybe a S&B Hybrid as I have not tried bags and I don't want to knock it until I have tried it...depending on Ausvapes deals.
Bags are dry,harsh and get dirty fast.
That being said I would still be a filthy smoker without a volcano and I will always cherish ours.
😍

Top Bottom