2 Glass Vaporgenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two VGs hardly see any use, mostly because I don't travel as much these days. They're from two separate generations, with different VG markings in different locations on the body. Both are in very good condition.

I would like to get 80$ flat for either of them or 145$ for both. That includes PP fees and shipping costs within the continental USA. I'm very open to trades for all kinds of things, from vapes I've never used like the TV1, Evo, Wispr, CRZ or others, to trading for a VG glass bat if you have one and want to throw a little cash on top. High end glass is good. I'm also interested in electronics like headphones and netbooks or whatever else might be clever. Also propane/oxygen regulators in great shape. I'm flexible, easy and open, so just hit me up with any offers that come to mind.

These will be packed securely and shipped via USPS with tracking info.

YlJmI.jpg
C75lX.jpg
sm75J.jpg

charliedontsurf,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
I have one T1 as u see it at my sing with full extra I would liketo trade for 1 pipe and some money!!
I have both low voltage core with 2 batteries plus the normal with 5 batteries set + pipesStonepad

BaMbAaAChA,

Beest

One is sold, the other is still available for 70$, which includes shipping and fees.

Thanks FC
I'm interested. I'm a complete n00b here. I've been lurking and doing my best to get a feel for the community before barging in. That was until I saw this, and I want it.
I need to dust off the ol' paypal acct. then you can help me with info blah blah...
Wish I would've found these forums sooner... herbal lovers unite!

Also, I need a "side loader bowl" Just like a vapor bowl ... you just insert the dab thru the side and onto the nail. I should probably just write up a "buying" thread. LoL... keep on puffin happy thought

Beest,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom