2-Con by End Game Labs

vapeurman

tore Link that's best viewed with a registered account

The video review of the 2 Con also seems a little misleading. There is definitely big clouds after a few primer puffs but it was also a huge load. Am I mistaken that the entire session took 20+ minutes? Can it finish a bowl quicker in like 2-3 hits? Its a pretty big unit too which makes me wonder about battery life.

Their background is probably why they're unable to find any legit distributors or reviewers. If they can't even fool me, all a distributor needs is some due diligence

I personally would not support this company even if the products are decent. Judging from the reviews of the ChinaMight, I'd not be optimistic. What are the chances of this despicable company producing something safe for us? I mean, even the name suggests that we'll be conned, not once, but twice
haha, a little misleading, my videos are never cut and never redone, the bowl was barely 0.3g and of course, it depends on the preheating of the balls, the force of the pull and the convection/conduction setting... you can make a bowl in two drags or 10 drags depending on the adjustment panel... and I'm not selling anything, it's just to make it known to the public; you are free to think what you want ;)

Vasgas

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
This is off topic af.
Should I lie about how it works for not to support it? im not going to lie about how it works. Im not going to lie about the only difference is the pcb. I don’t encourage anyone to buy anything. Point.

Now let this thread fot its purpose: the 2-Con. I posted here this vape because I found it on instagram and, like @seedy53 says, i though it is a very interesting device. Finish.

Maybe i can test it. If I can, i would share more thoughts here.

these thieves say, what an idea, this vaporizer only costs 150 dollars, it works very well, and looks very solid, probably much better than many other well-known brands.... there, it's just for inform that this type of vaporizer exists, and I think that the idea of "its thieves" will quickly be taken up by others ;(

haha, a little misleading, my videos are never cut and never redone, the bowl was barely 0.3g and of course, it depends on the preheating of the balls, the force of the pull and the convection/conduction setting... you can make a bowl in two drags or 10 drags depending on the adjustment panel... and I'm not selling anything, it's just to make it known to the public; you are free to think what you want ;)
You two are the most shameless people I've had the pleasure of reading on fc. You're supporting the "source" of all Volcano, Mighty and TM fakes. So what if 2Con is not a knockoff? You knowingly call them thieves but still support them, just because you received a sample (want to receive one)? How desperate are you two? Anyone can buy your allegiances for $150? Even counterfeit companies? Grow a pair please!

You called them thieves without any surprise or need for more evidences. It is very clear that you knew about their background, but still chose to work with them. You're able to sleep at night, knowing you fooled everyone? I'm not surprised that you hate me for my discovery. Sorry i screwed things up for your bosses :lol:

Helping this counterfeit manufacturer by telling them about my post here was a bitch move. The deleted listings only helps to prove who they really are? At least now, we know who the traitors are? And we know for a fact, who EGL, Con2 and ZhiGaoWuShang really is?

You wanna talk about the product? Then why avoid my few questions about it? The only thing you addressed was the 0.3g load, which I was correct about. You're telling me 0.3g is not on the larger side of loads, for portables? Whats the heatup time? Whats the battery life? In the video, did you not spend 20+ minutes on your bowl? If on demand is possible, please show us. If you can clear the bowl in 1-2 hits without waiting for more than a minute, please show us. Talk is cheap, especially from thief employees like yourselves.

You really don't deserve any replies tbh. Good riddance!

kokolokokolokon

@Vasgas I’m going to ignore such a serious accusations.
The only questions about the device are in this last deplorable message, so I will take this questions and ignore the rest.

Since i dont have the device and im waiting for the info email I will ask someone who have it, adding extra questions (Except the bowl size, we have eyes to see it is an adjustable bowl).

@vapeurman Can you tell us more about: (and sorry about all this thing)

-Time to reach the max temp
-temperature range
-Do you know the inner diameter of the stem? (To know if it is dynavap compatible…to use, for example, a revolve as cooling unit)
-Does it have on demand mode, or it is just session?
-are there multiple session time options? (How long last the timer?)
-I dont know if you had tested the device enough to really know the battery life.
-Does it work well with tiny amounts?
-Do you feel it fragile?
- adding to the inner diameter question: dis you try to use a one hitter as stem or something like that?

Thank you very much @Stu
Im really trying it.

vapormachina

If they actually releasing an original design that wasn't stolen from some other small-scale creator, then great! Soon as someone knocks off these thieves, Imma buy 2 dem knock offs.
that's just what they are doing🤷🏻

I don't understand all this drama, if they copy, people complain, if they develop new designs, people complain

Last edited:

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Assuming it works well, it looks like an interesting design that might offer a pretty clean vapor path, and support either/both conduction or/and convection. The adjustable glass stem with balls is nice too.

Is that top portion a built-in WPA? If so, another nice feature.

I won't comment on all the company history stuff, but the name they chose does seem ironic to me... e.g., Do they want 2-Con their customers out of their hard earned money? :D

DaVapeGuy

Assuming it works well, it looks like an interesting design that might offer a pretty clean vapor path, and support either/both conduction or/and convection. The adjustable glass stem with balls is nice too.

Is that top portion a built-in WPA? If so, another nice feature.

I won't comment on all the company history stuff, but the name they chose does seem ironic to me... e.g., Do they want 2-Con their customers out of their hard earned money? :D
I assume it's 2-con as in:

CONduction
CONvection

vapeurman

@Vasgas I’m going to ignore such a serious accusations.
The only questions about the device are in this last deplorable message, so I will take this questions and ignore the rest.

Since i dont have the device and im waiting for the info email I will ask someone who have it, adding extra questions (Except the bowl size, we have eyes to see it is an adjustable bowl).

@vapeurman Can you tell us more about: (and sorry about all this thing)

-Time to reach the max temp
-temperature range
-Do you know the inner diameter of the stem? (To know if it is dynavap compatible…to use, for example, a revolve as cooling unit)
-Does it have on demand mode, or it is just session?
-are there multiple session time options? (How long last the timer?)
-I dont know if you had tested the device enough to really know the battery life.
-Does it work well with tiny amounts?
-Do you feel it fragile?
- adding to the inner diameter question: dis you try to use a one hitter as stem or something like that?

Thank you very much @Stu
Im really trying it.
all this, I answer it in the video, the time is 2 to 7 minutes, the bowl is adjustable, the battery lasts 5 to 6 sessions depending on the heating, it is not possible to put dynavap in it, but we can find other stems, we can change the ruby beads with zirconium, it seems very solid and above all, I don't see any countermeasures since they are the first to do an original heating, our slightly crazy friend should get a good vaporization scene to calm it down

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Although this device is intriguing, at 2-7 minutes heat up for a portable, it might be a more of a niche device? i.e., wouldn't replace the TM2 for most of us

Admittedly it is not an apples to apples comparison, but I think the Tempest + a powerful IH might provide a faster portable ball vape experience.

Looking forward to more FCers getting a chance to review.

Photonic,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

Sry. I don’t understand french well and it is good to have it write on here 😅
And thank you!
wonder who will be? who's the first fc (english speakihg), 2-con dhv reviewer, with a very detailed review, that answers all the important questions? comprehensive video would be of great help, too.
it cannot be me because my draft card is 4f- reason: flat feet and mentally unfit. lol

seedy53,

seedy53

@seedy53 they told me they are going to send me a unit to test it. I don't have any confirmation of this. If i receive a unit i will make a review with the pros and cons of the device
i hope you put it through a hard testing and look into the individual component qualities, with your extreme critical eye. i know, you won't do a snowball sweetie review.
looking forward to it. to be honest i would love to be in your shoes giving this 2-con the acid test

kokolokokolokon

i hope you put it through a hard testing and look into the individual component qualities, with your extreme critical eye. i know, you won't do a snowball sweetie review.
looking forward to it. to be honest i would love to be in your shoes giving this 2-con the acid test
I would like. I see some cons and pros…but i don’t want to just speculate

Modnote: This thread has been closed. We don’t feel comfortable supporting a company that produces counterfeit vaporizers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom