$150 dollar vape to use with a Hubble bubble

I already have a dc gen 2 and a stempod si I use both with the Hubble bubble. The gen 2 extracts evenly but the draw is tight, the stempod si has a nice draw but doesn't extract evenly and combusts. I'm looking for something around $150 to use with the Hubble and I was thinking either a dotleaf or a boundless tera. I've also considered another 510 herb vape does anyone know how to get an iheat or a musa?

Highhowareyou,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

iammyself

I’ve used the Hubble bubble with my Rogue and the WPA, and it works great. Looks pretty cool too. It should work with any vape that has a 14mm water pipe attachment, and I think the Rogue is the best ~$150 (having tried a small, limited selection personally).

I’ve used the Hubble bubble with my Rogue and the WPA, and it works great. Looks pretty cool too. It should work with any vape that has a 14mm water pipe attachment, and I think the Rogue is the best ~$150 (having tried a small, limited selection personally).
What advantages does the rogue offer over the edge?

Highhowareyou,

iammyself

What advantages does the rogue offer over the edge?
Larger bowl size is the primary advantage. I think it has a slightly larger battery, and slightly faster usb-c charging as well. I mostly got it for the bigger bowl.

Attachments

• 16CAA690-8A35-4CA4-93C4-44D577C3FBAC.jpeg
    16CAA690-8A35-4CA4-93C4-44D577C3FBAC.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 6
iammyself,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think the Rogue has more power as well? Seemed like it was capable of extracting deeper than the Edge but I haven't kept up with the thread!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Having both and knowing that you can’t really go wrong either way, here are my thoughts:
Go for Edge if:
You usually vape smaller amounts (under 0.15g)
You want the sessions to last a little longer (sipper).
You want a slightly smaller unit.

Go for Rogue if:
You usually vape with a group and/or larger amounts (can stuff in up to 0.3g)
Want to get medicated/ extract goods faster.
Don’t mind a slightly larger unit.

I wouldn’t worry about the first batch issues, as they seem to have rectified the issue and if by some chance you get a bum unit, they will make it right very quickly.

I meant to take a pic of them next to the Pax but forgot before going to work, I will try to post one later, if you want.

I'm not able to add a quote to my post by editing, but see above...

Shit Snacks,
Email Alan@toasty-top.com for iHeat, and SplinterV2 should still be available if you email leerbtmd@gmail.com too... Also I would check out the HealthyRips Rogue over dotleaf and tera personally... Good luck!
I was leaning tera, dotleaf or 510 because I have an external battery charger and I love never having to wait for my unit to charge. That said if the rogue preforms better than than the tera and dotleaf and is easier to get than a splinter or iheat I could over look not having a replaceable battery

gangababa

I have an original Arizer Solo and a Boundless Tera, and was going to stay out of the conversation because the Solo battery is unbeatable.
However, I decided to quantify that knowledge by seeing how many sessions each gave on one full charge.

I ground up sufficient quantity of herb for the series of sessions to remove that experimental variable. I also used the two units in as exactly similar a manner as possible to reduce the users 'usage pattern' variable.
I have been using the Tera as a direct replacement to the Solo and use the same solo stems in both heaters. My Solo sessions start at #5 before increasing to #7 and I cache the loads.

For the experiment, I alternated the Solo (#5&7) and the Tera (at 200 and then 220 Celsius, the Solo reaches 210). Both were overnight on the charger.
The results were seven Solo sessions and four Tera sessions. The Tera would not heat and turned off when I attempted a 5th stem.

A Solo stem works well in the Tera, reducing the load volume. Because the glass heats up, conduction does occur as is true of the Solo also.
Personally I consider the Solo to be more efficient at extraction but since many do not toast and toss ABV like I do, the noticeable (even to me) taste and delivery of the Tera may attract.

As to portability, It is large and is heavier than the Solo and when using Solo glass has the same breakage issue. One may need to carry a second pair of batteries if the day is long. A long day away from home is possible with a backup battery set and a Storz & Bickel cassette of dosing capsules, using the plastic mouthpiece (remove the screen and cut about 1 mm off the gasket and place a 1/2 inch Solo screen inside between the plastic and gasket).

gangababa,
I have an original Arizer Solo and a Boundless Tera, and was going to stay out of the conversation because the Solo battery is unbeatable.
However, I decided to quantify that knowledge by seeing how many sessions each gave on one full charge.

I ground up sufficient quantity of herb for the series of sessions to remove that experimental variable. I also used the two units in as exactly similar a manner as possible to reduce the users 'usage pattern' variable.
I have been using the Tera as a direct replacement to the Solo and use the same solo stems in both heaters. My Solo sessions start at #5 before increasing to #7 and I cache the loads.

For the experiment, I alternated the Solo (#5&7) and the Tera (at 200 and then 220 Celsius, the Solo reaches 210). Both were overnight on the charger.
The results were seven Solo sessions and four Tera sessions. The Tera would not heat and turned off when I attempted a 5th stem.

A Solo stem works well in the Tera, reducing the load volume. Because the glass heats up, conduction does occur as is true of the Solo also.
Personally I consider the Solo to be more efficient at extraction but since many do not toast and toss ABV like I do, the noticeable (even to me) taste and delivery of the Tera may attract.

As to portability, It is large and is heavier than the Solo and when using Solo glass has the same breakage issue. One may need to carry a second pair of batteries if the day is long. A long day away from home is possible with a backup battery set and a Storz & Bickel cassette of dosing capsules, using the plastic mouthpiece (remove the screen and cut about 1 mm off the gasket and place a 1/2 inch Solo screen inside between the plastic and gasket).
Thank you for your contribution gangababa. Considering I already have a vape that extracts very fully in my dc2 and that I want something to live at home would you recommend the tera over the solo for my usage habit?

Highhowareyou,

gangababa

Damn! I hate when I backspace-erase my entire post. Starting over.
... I want something to live at home would you recommend the tera over the solo for my usage habit?
I too live at home simply sitting, seeing the sea and sipping my Solo glass.
I do not use bubblers and until we sit together, I can not know your usage habits.
Advice from my point of view might miss the view as you see it.

The Arizer Solo is simpler, basic; the battery best.

The Tera is more versatile, with multiple use modes, one-degree-step temperature settings and a high-heat mode.
Using Solo glass in the Tera requires the use of one or two hi-heat silicone "O" rings (Solo mod), but no other modification.
Curiously, I can use the original magnetic cover from the glass mouthpiece (removed) with one and only one of my accumulated stems.
All of the other Solo stems would require modifying the plastic-top hole.

Top Bottom