1 year

xer0

It has been more than one year since I have combusted.

Last year for my birthday I bought myself a Solo because I was taking the family to a resort and I wanted a way to be able to smoke discreetly while I was there. It worked beautifully...my sister said it smelled more when I was breaking down bud than it did when I was actually vaping.

We got back a couple days later and I found a joint I had rolled before I had left. I lit it and was shocked by how bad it tasted. Eventually that bad taste faded but it still wasn't as pleasant as it was for me prior to those 2 days of vaping.

Once I realized I could use the Solo with my bongs that pretty much sealed the deal. Over about 3 months time I slowly migrated from smoking more to vaping more. At the end of September last year I had decided that smoking just wasn't doing it for me at all anymore. I wasn't even getting high...just headaches and annoyance.

Eventually I got the LSV and then the e-nano and I have been in cloud heaven since. I try to convince others to join me but no one is really receptive. They either really dislike the effects of vaping compared to smoking or they like vaping but refuse to spend the money on the equipment.

Oh well...I just laugh and look on in pity every time one of them chokes out and tells me how bad it hurts. Maybe one of these days they'll see the light.

Top Bottom