☞ Get it off your chest!

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
(Mods, if this already exists, feel free to delete. Sorry!)

I kind of wanted a thread I could post little things in that weren't necessarily memes or jokes, but weren't interesting enough to warrant their own thread, or felt too negative to. Kind of like a vent thread. If this encroaches on the random thoughts thread, feel free to delete, and my apologies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I left my plants with a friend when I moved back home after uni and asked him to send me biweekly pic updates.
it's been a month and he hasn't sent me any pics :cuss:
My conspiracy theory is that he killed it months ago. Or he saw the beginnings of colas and smoked it all.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I told myself I'd save up for Black Friday vape deals, and I have failed.
This is not acceptable behavior. I am a failed vaporist :shrug:

I've let my VAS down. I cannot make any excuses for this terrible mistake. It is to my shame, and to my shame only.

I hope to redeem myself, and become a better person one day, more respectful of my own unique VAS.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
IMG-1712.jpg

ArMed

I bought a Boundless Tera from Planet of The Vapes in Early November. It had an issue from the manufacturer that made it unsafe. The manufacturer looked into it and is looking into their product line to make sure everyone is getting a good product from them.

I waited 16 days from delivery to reach out to POTV and ask for a refund.

They denied me a refund for a unit delivered in unsafe condition. D to the delay I took to document the issue before I contacted them. I did leave the vape in a drawer for a week with the batteries out until I had time to get a camera after I first noticed the issue. As this is a manufacturing defect that is directly related to safety I never even worried about the time as I knew it was well under 30 days.

I finally received my replacement half way through November. I had to go through two different customer reps to even get a replacement unit.

So I finally got my replacement vape from Planet of the Vapes after more than a month. They ripped me off and sent me a used unit with no box and more than half the pieces missing. They didn't even include the part of the vape that marijuana goes in.

It is completely unusable. No stems, nothing but the vape and a charger in a Ziploc bag.

A ziplock bag of half a used vape in exchange for a brand new +$200 vape that I was worried would set my house on fire.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4JjaRtwjkqSzrgFSA

In exchange for a unit that turned itself on and would heat on its own.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1KxtZxrS9ZhG2cdp8

It's been a month and a half since they got my money. Even if they refunded me today and I could buy elsewhere it would still take probably another month to get a vape since they have stretched this out into Christmas. One week of that delay I will take responsibility for the rest is on them.

This is blatant fraud and theft.

ArMed,
Reactions: muunch
Top Bottom