ZAM Grinder

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Picked up a StashCann, and overall I really like it. I also have a gen2 reload, and each has their height point. I prefer the StashCann body (size, finish, internal cup design), and while the mag is bigger than most (mainly meaning area of the mag face, but strength is good too) it struggles to remove the cap from all of my big devices (Tempest, Convector XL, TA3). For Reload, the cap is where it shines, decapping even over-tight caps with the Reload is night/day to StashCann.

With an improved cap design, I would prefer this over Reload. As is, I like both and it depends on the device/day which one I grab.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Picked up a StashCann, and overall I really like it. I also have a gen2 reload, and each has their height point. I prefer the StashCann body (size, finish, internal cup design), and while the mag is bigger than most (mainly meaning area of the mag face, but strength is good too) it struggles to remove the cap from all of my big devices (Tempest, Convector XL, TA3). For Reload, the cap is where it shines, decapping even over-tight caps with the Reload is night/day to StashCann.

With an improved cap design, I would prefer this over Reload. As is, I like both and it depends on the device/day which one I grab.
Nice write-up. I considered the Stashcan but instead went for the the Pocket V2 grinder and I'm currently waiting for delivery.

Anyone have thoughts on the PocketV2?

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,
Top Bottom