For Sale Zam grinder, Omni ti XL, Herbie V2 + Paramour, Xmax V3 pro, TP80 Stems, etc.

fangorn

Hi guys !

I sort through my material.

Most vaporizers or accessories are brand new, others like new. In any case, they have been used, washed and stored with the utmost care.

The packaging for the package will be done as I would like them to be packaged for me...

(After getting everything out, taking my photos and putting everything away... I realized that I had forgotten the username and the date.. I took a photo again with all the most expensive items but some parts are missing... I hope it will pass...)

Do not hesitate to ask questions ! And of course, I'm ready to send other shots of the vaporizers or accessories.

Glad if some of you want prizes. I am open to proposals.

Ah, and I could potentially be interested in a trade-in with a FW7 in very good condition. here seems improbable to me but if someone wants to "get rid" of his founder edition of an anvil... I'll take it too!! haha

Good, and last info before moving on to the list and details, I would like payment by Paypal. I would love transactions in France but I'm not dreaming... Then preference for European shipments, then United Kingdom... then everywhere (or almost......) in the world !

So... i'm selling...

- 1 Tafee Bowle

A year ago. bought on Vapefiend. Extended warranty. E-mail exchanges with the company to ensure the portability of the guarantee.

Used regularly but not intensively. Very well processed at the battery level (4-5 pots per charge) and in general (it literally sleeps under a bell...).

Sold with all the original accessories (except a brush) + the machined stem + the bell.

Price: 245 euros

- 1 BCG Factory Second Onyx / Silver / Onyx

bought in November and used since January. Used probably about 20 times. I've just brushed it every time so far because it's the one I'm using now. But I'll wash it for shipping of course.

There is nothing to report... the machining is excellent... I did not find any fault.

Asking price: 57 euros

- 1 ZAM Grinder black

Purchased in February 2021 and used about ten times on the go.

Like new. Works perfectly.

Asking price: 49 euros

- 1 Omni xl Ti without tip or cap, in other words one: 1 titanium drip tip, an xl titanium capacitor and an xl titanium body

Purchased in April 2020. Used around fifty times. In a perfect state.

Price: 74 euro

- 1 Hebie V 2 + Box Mod Paramour +

I am selling a Herbie V2, bought in December, with a Paramour box, two almost new molicel 21700 batteries. There is also a maintenance kit.
In the lot, there are also S&B type capsules in SS, made in France. Finally, I have a curved glass drip tip bought in China (not present in the photos)

Everything has been used very very little, and perfectly maintained.

Price of the lot: 110 euros

[ I can also sell (alone or in batches) an Aspire Mixx box -18650- which is compatible with the Herbie V2. I have a custom made black leather case for this box. The box is in perfect condition. The case has micro scratches Price only: 45 euros]

- 1 XmaxV3 Pro + fenix 2.0 capsules + glass mouthpiece + original battery

Everything is like new. I used it for 5 or 6 days. The battery has never been used.

Price : 80 euros

I can include in the lot a new anti-odor pouch, for 5 euros more.

- Tp80 stems (Lamart)

I am selling a bundle with glass stems for the Lamart TP80 vaporizer. There is an orange amber Bendy stem, a blue or green teal lake green male J-hook. There is also a transparent tank. There are micro cracks in the glass of the tank. It works very well but I handled it with care.

I sell this lot for 25 euros.

I am also selling a wooden stem bought last month and never used. I am selling it because it does not accept my S&B style capsules in ss. It has never been used. there is a 3 mm nano scratch on the stem.. It is not really visible. I just washed the spicky cool glass insert and the glass insert + amaze with iso alcohol.

This is a "thuya kimbabao goncalo alves" stem in medium.

I paid 110 euros for the set.
Asking price: 75 euros.

For the lot with the stems in glass and wood, I ask 90 euros.

- 1 PFE SS (Performence Front end) pour Grasshopper

The PFE in ss was relatively little used. It's in perfect condition.

Price: 13 euros

- 1 vaporisateur / testeur Katalyser

All-glass, butane-powered vaporizer by Katalyser. Used a handful of times. In perfect summer.

Price: 15 euro

it will never happen, but if someone wants to buy everything, I sell everything for 600 euros. which would be a huge opportunity!!

Well, I wrote the main thing.
I repeat it but I can send other photos. The photo with my username is the second of the first link.

Thank you for taking the time to read/watch this post!

Happy vaping everyone!!

Ps: I had a problem while writing the ad and the photos no longer appear in the second part of the message... There are only the links... I don't know what I'm missed / changed...!

edit: I leave myself until Sunday to sort through the proposals (depending on the lot requests and the location of potential buyers)... and collect boxes to be able to send the packages as quickly as possible...

Last edited:
Top Bottom