Yocan Falcon Mini | Portable E-Nectar Collector features detachable air paths and neon glow mode.

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Yocan Falcon Mini is the latest portable E-Nectar Collector.

In response to the high demand from users for detachable air paths, the Yocan Falcon mini came into being! With a long and partially detachable airflow cooling path with a mouthpiece and also a magnetic connection, which is easy to take down for cleaning and maintenance.

Another bright spot, Yocan Falcon Mini features a brilliant neon glow while the device is working, it will give you a colorful sight experience while vaping, especially in the dark, the Falcon Mini will light up itself to be a multicolored and beautiful focus as if a firefly.

Main features:
Size: 130x20mm
Battery Capacity: 650mAh
XTAL Tip with five air holes design
Featured 3 Voltage Levels: (3.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V)
Two Operating Modes: On-Demand Mode & Session Mode

Package Content:
1x Falcon Mini Device (XTAL Tip Installed)
1x Micro-USB Cable
1× Instructions Manual

Learn more Yocan Falcon Mini E-Nectar Collector information, please visit yocan.com

Yocan-Falcon-Mini-Vaporizer-Pen_3_2.jpg
Yocan-Falcon-Mini-Vaporizer-Pen_9.jpg
Yocan-Falcon-Mini-Vaporizer-Pen_4.jpg
Yocan-Falcon-Mini-Vaporizer-Pen_11.jpg

Last edited:

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Yocan Falcon Mini Reviewer/Promoter/Photographer Recruitment!

Hi, guys, Yocan Falcon Mini promotion project has been launched.
If you're interested in it, please submit information through this page: https://www.yocan.com/r.
We will inform you once you are picked as a Yocan Falcon Mini reviewer (or promoter/photographer)!

PS: If you can note your most influential pages on social media, this will help you pass the application faster!
Learn more Yocan Falcon Mini E-Nectar Collector information, please visit yocan.com

Yocantech,

Robert-in-YEG

What I like about Yocan stuff is the availability of parts. They are abundant and cheap.

I have a couple of Yocan Regen's that I use for shatter. They work, but I'm not a big shatter/wax fan.

The Yocan Vane got me into dry herb vaping. Replacement mouthpieces for the Vane are about $3. They clog and they're plastic. I don't put much time or effort into cleaning; I'd rather not suck on plastic that has been heated repeatedly. It just seems healthier to throw away the mouthpiece on a regular basis. The Vane is not meant for daily use, multiple times a day.

I haven't used the Vane for some time, it not a great vape, but I don't regret the purchase. It introduced me to vaping and allowed me to switch from smoking.

There is a place in the market for every vaporizer.

Robert-in-YEG

download (4).jpeg

Robert-in-YEG,

Robert-in-YEG

You are probably not a fan due to using sub-par equipment to vape it. :2c:
When I use shatter or wax, I take a hit, my head will spin, but the psychoactive effects don't last.

When I vape, the hits aren't as intense, but I feel the effects for about an hour.

If my cheap Yocans even hinted at better results, I would buy better equipment.

Either I am doing something wrong, or my body just responds better to vaped flower.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
When I use shatter or wax, I take a hit, my head will spin, but the psychoactive effects don't last.

When I vape, the hits aren't as intense, but I feel the effects for about an hour.

If my cheap Yocans even hinted at better results, I would buy better equipment.

Either I am doing something wrong, or my body just responds better to vaped flower.

Robert-in-YEG

I mean you already seem aware of how different the experience can be across different devices (Think of the different stone between your V3 Pro vs Solo 2)

Concentrates definitely hit differently in different equipment.

Also for what it’s worth people who don’t use them a lot probably wouldn’t really know what to look for when shopping for extracts. Concentrates are just like flower, there’s good and there’s bunko. Don’t let the high THC% fool you, that has little to do with perceived potency.

Robert-in-YEG

I mean you already seem aware of how different the experience can be across different devices (Think of the different stone between your V3 Pro vs Solo 2)

Concentrates definitely hit differently in different equipment.

Also for what it’s worth people who don’t use them a lot probably wouldn’t really know what to look for when shopping for extracts. Concentrates are just like flower, there’s good and there’s bunko. Don’t let the high THC% fool you, that has little to do with perceived potency.
Well, there is certainly more to explore. If I start liking concentrates, that another wave of VAS. I've spent more money on vaporizers, I get pleasure in collecting, and my wife would kill me.

When I discovered dry herb vaping, I went a bit overboard and had to take a two-week T-break. I use cannabis to manage anxiety. The medical advice I received was to slow down and enjoy the ritual and stop trying to get deliberately stoned. Cannabis is not addictive, but obsessive behaviour doesn't need a chemical/physiological trigger. I don't mind vaping, I like getting a buzz, so for me that means using come common sense. My life is easier not getting in a position where my family or my doctor having to lecture me about moderation and common sense.

Robert-in-YEG

quote-common-sense-is-something-that-everyone-needs-few-have-and-none-think-they-lack-benjamin...jpg

Justpassedu

I know and see some of you have some hate for Yocan products , I personally have been using them for sometime now and while I don't recommend every vape they put out , there have been a few I happen to really like. I can say that I have had great luck so far with all there 510 type pens for oil cartridges and find them priced right. I have never used any of there dry herb vaporizers but recently got to try the Falcon Mini and in the past have used some of there other concentrate/dab pens that I liked. So on that note I am going to provide some sort of review, thoughts and info on the Falcon Mini since I been using it for a few weeks now. Take it how you'd like it , feel free to private message me for any info or pics as well :

I have been using a few Dab type pens for the past 2yrs from several different companies. I find them very convenient for on the go where a e-rig just wouldn’t make it. I can throw them in my pocket with a small glass jar of concentrate and have a dab almost anyplace. It’s made things so easy for me when it comes to having to travel. Yocan had offered me to try this new Falcon Mini out and I couldn’t say no. I have used many of their products throughout the years and liked them allot. Not all have been perfect but Yocan has been one of the companies to listen to criticism and needed improvements and has done their best to try and make them happen with updated models. That is one reason why I continue to use what they put out and happen to have a few of their vape’s that fit my every day rotation. When it comes to the Falcon Mini, I have so far put roughly 5 grams through it without a cleaning yet and it has worked well. If your material is in a glass jar, you can gently dip the coil directly into the concentrate and gently brush the ceramic tip against the material while drawing to prevent the coil from picking up too much material. If you have a titanium dab tool, you can use it to apply your material. Scoop up enough concentrate to take one draw , you can always take another draw if needed. Then, slowly rub the concentrate against the coil while slowly drawing from the device. A slow and steady “sipping” style draw works best with this device. I definitely feel some small improvements are needed but nothing that actually gets in the way of its performance. So far I’d really like to see a magnetic cap that fits over the atomizer as the back ends air path already has one that is really nice. You can remove the entire airpath by sliding it off magnetically to reveal the battery inside. I’d also love a Usb C port but that’s me just being picky and not a deal breaker by any means. The vape comes with what Yocan calls the XTAL TIP , It has 5 air flow holes and a mix of ceramic and quartz, encased in Gold Plated stainless steel. I really like it. The flavor it provides has been great for a dab pen. The first few hits you don’t get much but once that tip soaks up your concentrate a bit, it starts working really well. There are 3 power/temp levels ranging from 3.2v-4.2v. I have strictly been using the lowest setting with good results and nice clouds. I also have been sticking with on demand mode but the vape does offer a session mode as well. On demand is nice as I just hold the button, dip the tip in some concentrate and inhale to get what I’d like. While inhaling you get a cool light show in the airflow ports. Super simple to use, 5 clicks to turn it on or off, 3 clicks of the button to change the temp and then you just hold down the button to start a on demand draw or you can click 2x to get into a session mode. Overall I like this electric style nectar collector so far, it has more than enough battery life to last the day and has been super convenient.

Top Bottom