XVAPE Muse Concentrate Pen

Yancy Fry Jr.

Un-Known Member
Hey y'all,

I wanted to start a new thread for an upcoming pen style (quite literally!) concentrate vape coming out of Topgreen through their XVAPE line called the Muse.

Promo Pics:

bsyUUck.jpg

qtIcfa3.jpg

Some stuff about it:
  • It actually is a pen! The tip is made out of a special metallic alloy that works sort of like a graphite pencil allowing you to actually write with it.
  • 3 temperature settings: 300°C (572°F) to 700°C (1292°F) and heats up to 752°F (400℃) in 4 seconds
  • Comes with both a dual quartz rod with titanium coil atomizer or ceramic donut atomizer to choose between depending on your personal preference
  • 750mAh Battery w/ micro USB charging (comes with a retractable USB cord)
  • Glass mouth piece that connects magnetically to the body and a mouth cover cap
  • Leak proof
  • Comes with leather(?) pouch
Topgreen sent me one to test/review and it delivered today so I'll be playing with it over the next few days and then taking it to the beach with some friends for a true out-and-about test. They also sent me a Vista which I'm excited to play with too.

I'm an herbalist and have just started my foray into concentrate, my only experience so far is a Yocan Evolve (regular) with ceramic donuts (but have dabbled in the coils, I just prefer donuts) with an OG 1st gen Triihouse Daisy as my main herbal whom I love dearly... maybe a little too much. I'm excited for temperature control with the Muse!

I also may have begat @Shit Snacks into this world by showing him my first vape: a Thermovape T1 that I bought from Amazon (remember those days?) back in 2012. He subsequently fell through the rabbit hole and I've been following him down it ever since.

That's all for now, will post pics and first impressions tonight if I'm not too zonked!

Promo Video:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Glad to see you joining the fray @Yancy Fry Jr. starting a thread like a real contributing member and everything!

Anyway yeah I have one too, mentioned it in the Vista thread, but better here. The retail cost is supposed to be $120 I believe. Another friend here on the west coast is testing it and the Vista as well.

So far initial thoughts are its quite nice, likewise even less experienced in concentrates than Yancy, other guy here is the daily dabber, but it really is a pen. Temps are nice, two atomizers, even a cap and inkless writing, it won't leak or get on your hands but writes on paper well. The name Muse is perfect no?

Anyway hopefully we can get this thread bumping with more users soon enough...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Copacetic

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I can't believe that despite how satisfied I am with my current vapes, I gotta say:
Wow, looks VERY interesting.
If it really works well at that price I'll almost certainly have to try it!

I wonder how hot/harsh this type of vape pen is?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can't believe that despite how satisfied I am with my current vapes, I gotta say:
Wow, looks VERY interesting.
If it really works well at that price I'll almost certainly have to try it!

I wonder how hot/harsh this type of vape pen is?

Yeah man, it's like Grasshopper style wax pen that's actually a pen! Quite sexy in hand

Small solid semi soft hard concentrate on the dual quartz Ti coils at low temp are not harsh or hot at all really, upper mid and high can get harsh, again though depending on the size of your rips... Gooey concentrate in the donut at I think it was mid temp maybe high also weren't harsh really. Again depends on size of your rips, I tend to take it easy with pens myself for this reason (my dabber buddy tends to go harder and did blast himself on a high temp one hitter massive rip off the quartz though)

Top Bottom