XVape Fog Pro v XMax V3Pro

Robert-in-YEG

I have the Fog, the V3 Pro, and I am waiting for the Fog Pro to arrive.

The V3 Pro is good, it has good flavour, but for me, I find it just doesn't produce the most intense psychoactive effects. This is not necessarily a negative. A trusted friend reminded me, that cannabis shouldn't be just about psychoactive effects. Actually, I added the 'just'. He would say that the most important thing is health; cannabis is medicinal. When using cannabis for medicinal purposes, excess recreational use can lessen the medical effectiveness.

Back to the V3 Pro. The flavour is really good, and there is a very smooth, easy draw, and it's good with batteries. I have been using this vape quite often lately, because "When using cannabis for medicinal purposes, excess recreational use can lessen the medical effectiveness.". It is my way of forcing myself to slow down, respect, and enjoy the ritual of a vape.

As for the Fog, it is heavy, solid, and feels great in the hand. The flavour isn't quite there. There is no bad taste, it just doesn't seem to have the flavour of the Starry 3 or the V3 Pro.

The Fog Pro cools the vapors different; and is said to taste better. When the Fog Pro arrives, I will let you know.

Robert-in-YEG

Best-quotes-about-life-Changes-Questions-inspirational-quotes.jpg

cliffhanger1

I have tested the Fog Pro 2 times.
I'm very satisfied with the workmanship and the whole design. Very nice !!
But i get very little vapor and there are even more air holes than in the V3 Pro.
There are large air holes on the sides and slightly smaller ones at the back of the device.
If I close the two air holes on the side and only leave the smaller ones at the back open,
I get a little more vapor, but it's still very disappointing.
I will test more, the chamber (bigger than the V3 chamber) is also very big for only 0.11 g.
Maybe it is also because the chamber is not completely filled.
But I don't use more at once.
For me the V3 Pro is very much better in Vapor quality (with closing most of the air holes).

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have tested the Fog Pro 2 times.
I'm very satisfied with the workmanship and the whole design. Very nice !!
But i get very little vapor and there are even more air holes than in the V3 Pro.
There are large air holes on the sides and slightly smaller ones at the back of the device.
If I close the two air holes on the side and only leave the smaller ones at the back open,
I get a little more vapor, but it's still very disappointing.
I will test more, the chamber (bigger than the V3 chamber) is also very big for only 0.11 g.
Maybe it is also because the chamber is not completely filled.
But I don't use more at once.
For me the V3 Pro is very much better in Vapor quality (with closing most of the air holes).
Try to put a screen over your load and press it to the bottom ;).It did wonders for the perfomance of the OG FOG .
Btw that way you can use it with the top off, on a 14mm male joint,if u r into water filtration.

fogbank

I received my Fog Pro yesterday and have run a few bowls through it.

The Fog Pro definitely has a bigger bowl (maybe 25-30%). I think I prefer that over the V3 bowl, which I find slightly too big for a single session and slightly too small for a double session. The Fog Pro bowl is definitely a two session bowl for me.

I've been using the V3 for a few weeks now, and I have my technique down pretty well. I can control the vapor production to my liking, and I feel there is still a little power in reserve in case I want to throttle it up some. I use on-demand mode 99% of the time with the V3, so the direct comparison to the Fog Pro is based on that.

My first impression of the Fog Pro was a little disappointing, but I tweaked my technique and was able to produce huge clouds with it. @cliffhanger1 - if you're still having trouble getting vapor from the Fog Pro try increasing your draw speed and strength. I found that the Fog Pro works better with a stronger draw, whereas the V3Pro works better with a medium strength draw. On both devices I use cigar puffs to prime the load.

At this time I cannot express a preference between the XMax V3Pro and the XVape Fog Pro. They are both very capable vapes. But they are both pretty new, so we'll see what happens when they are in the hands of more users. Hopefully they will not have many issues!

Robert-in-YEG

After much testing, and much cannabis, I prefer the Fog Pro.

That is just the way I feel. Today. Vaping is personal, and I have learned that opinions formed, are often opinions changed.

Sometimes I hate grinding flower. It just doesn't seem to work or make sense. The next things I know, I am grinding again. The only things that have changed are the position of the stars in the sky, the day the week, and me.

Robert-in-YEG

"Some part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for the mess you made in the first place."
- Jack Bauer, 24

Robert-in-YEG

WOW! Not many singing the praises of the Fog Pro.

I've never liked rubber whips, and haven't used one since the ceramic WPA for the Starry v3 was released. Having rediscovered the Fog Pro, I had to give it a try. Having attached the bong to the Fog Pro, it was packed with Gosh, and consumed at 428F.

It took a bit less than 4 minutes to exact everything from the flower. One blast on the bong, and I'm baked.

Why have I never tried this before? I will definitely try again.

The Fog Pro blows away the Tera v3. The XMAX V3 Pro, doesn't even compete. This is by far the hardest bong hit I can create with by gear. Your mileage may vary, but if you haven't tried the Fog Pro with a bong and AAAA flower, give it a try.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom