XMAX Roody, Caterpillar Style Mini Battery for Carts

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi FC Folks, I'm glad to present you our last release: The XMAX Roody, a Caterpillar style Mini battery for cartridges.

Features:

- Draw activated
- 4 voltages levels (2.8v, 3.2v, 3.6v, 4.0v)
- Pre-draw (10s at 1.8v)
- 2 draws to start Pre-draw
- 3 draws to toggle settings
- 10s draws max
- built-in 500mah battery
- USB-C charging port
- Lanyard holes
- Silicone rubber case
- Mini size

Feel free to share your thoughts on this thread or to contact me for infos, tips&tricks or support!

XMAXVAPORIZER,

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Features:

- Draw activated
- 4 voltages levels (2.8v, 3.2v, 3.6v, 4.0v)

Feel free to share your thoughts on this thread.... [Edited]
Hi, please know that many of the very experienced people here will avoid this device based on the features I cited.

Button fired>>draw-fired only, because cartridges clog and need heat to clear; auto draw is not helpful.

Fixed voltage is lame, and the chosen voltages are way too high. These devices should be variable by 0.1V from 1.5-3.5V.

This product is largely a miss for the FC crew I expect; definitely of no interest to me.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
lol I really mean it. with the pipe attachment i can't help but sip on it. when in bong mode it really rips.i can easily whitewall my glass with no problem and little loss on flavor. and with the way the light shines thru its a really fun experience. XMax did a great job on this lil device!!

Cute, but useless with those settings

Odd, they keep releasing these HIGH voltage, preset batteries, and HAVE NOT LISTENED to the FC community feedback at all…… :(

Hi, please know that many of the very experienced people here will avoid this device based on the features I cited.

Button fired>>draw-fired only, because cartridges clog and need heat to clear; auto draw is not helpful.

Fixed voltage is lame, and the chosen voltages are way too high. These devices should be variable by 0.1V from 1.5-3.5V.

This product is largely a miss for the FC crew I expect; definitely of no interest to me.
Yes, we agree with all the facts members reported about the Roody, that's why we delayed the release. I believe a few improvements will be made to this device before release, lower voltage settings is the main, I can't say about to add a button like @feralcomprehension asked for, probably too much tricky but I'll transmit your wish...
As well we are considering a true beta-testing step including experienced users for future devices, it's not yet approved but I'm pushing away to see a such team (full of FC members I hope) to become a reality...

Piecho

I feel that company could benefit a lot from FC members input in pre-release devices and testing. I am engineering head myself as well, happy to help with the feedback process if there will be possibility in the future.

Not expert myself when comes to the carts, but I like one how you get with glass mouthpiece accessories to most of your vapes for example.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I feel that company could benefit a lot from FC members input in pre-release devices and testing. I am engineering head myself as well, happy to help with the feedback process if there will be possibility in the future.

Not expert myself when comes to the carts, but I like one how you get with glass mouthpiece accessories to most of your vapes for example.
Thank you for the suggestion, still not a reality but I'm pushing away in order to create a such Beta-Team...

I'll transmit your suggestion for glass accessories compatibility, it's a nice feature we could implement only with a silicone adapter but I don't know if I understood you well enough....?

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: Piecho
Top Bottom