Xmax PATTIS, 510 Cartridges Battery.

badbee

It looks good to me. 500 mAh at that size is great and the voltage levels look fine. I want something smaller than the Uni Pro that still protects the cart. I had a tiny battery that I loved called the Groote but they stopped making it. I'm assuming a standard cart will just peek out the top, if so that's good.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah this could have been interesting, but having five voltage settings, with the lowest one starting at 2.4 was a huge mistake... It's great that there is the 10-second preheat, so you can autofire at 1.8, but this would be a pointless pickup from me because why have all those settings when they are just useless... too hot too high

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Just like the other one, XMax- adjustable voltage (by 0.1V) starting low (1.5-1.8) is what's needed to be competitive. Also, if there were a way to better protect the connection from bending damage (but no magnetic adaptors) that would be well received.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Preset voltages TOO HIGH. Have your engineers look at a YOCAN Uni-Pro. Make a fully adjustable voltage device, the market is already full of these devices with limited voltage presets.

I need a 510 battery that will hold the cart in a smell proof way so I can carry live resin carts at work

It looks good to me. 500 mAh at that size is great and the voltage levels look fine. I want something smaller than the Uni Pro that still protects the cart. I had a tiny battery that I loved called the Groote but they stopped making it. I'm assuming a standard cart will just peek out the top, if so that's good.

Yeah this could have been interesting, but having five voltage settings, with the lowest one starting at 2.4 was a huge mistake... It's great that there is the 10-second preheat, so you can autofire at 1.8, but this would be a pointless pickup from me because why have all those settings when they are just useless... too hot too high

Just like the other one, XMax- adjustable voltage (by 0.1V) starting low (1.5-1.8) is what's needed to be competitive. Also, if there were a way to better protect the connection from bending damage (but no magnetic adaptors) that would be well received.

If my cart isn't protected, Im not buying it.
Hi, thank you to everybody who posted feedbacks about the Pattis, when I saw this device I had exact similar thoughts, I hope this is will keep the company away to re-iterate similar mistakes in the future...

Top Bottom