Xcentrix Design Ti

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Just wanted to put this out there for anyone looking for quality USA titanium accessories at a reasonable price. I have a few of their dabbers and they are really nice. I dont like to use cheap low grade titanium nails so I contacted the company asking about the surety of their titanium being grade 2 and this was their response ... "The TI is all tested and domestically produced and purchased through TICO titanium, a supplier for the aircraft industry. Everything is bought as solid bar stock and hand lathed."

http://xcentrixdesigns.com/

I really like the design of the domeless nail for female joints (seems like they came up with a design that will not break the joint) and the standard adjustable nail. Come pay day I will be testing a few of their nails out and I'll post back with some reviews if anyone is interested.

hanfhead

is high
Just got an 18mm female domeless for my rig. Very happy with it! No more fumbling with the dome. I have gotten dabbers from them in the past so I knew the ti would be quality; they even have their lab test results and purchase order posted in the listing. I paid 31.47 for nail/dabber/stand. They were having a sale but you can still send them an offer. I have had offers accepted by them in the past.

edit: Should have mentioned... I got it from their ebay store.

meant to. had just got done testing my nail and must have slipped my mind.:smug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom