X-mas baking

DocNicksche

Hi my fellow FC members!

I'm not sure if there already is a thread like this, but, I just finished my x-mas baking for this year and would be interested if you guys did something too :brow:

I knew how much butter I will need and made butter with 7g medium quality hash. I planned to make 14 cookies, but ended up with 12 relative uni-sized cookies and 1 smaller cookie... Guess they will pack a punch! Smelled amazingly hashy while baking and they actually still have a nice hashy taste! 😍
Just ate the small one, since most of the others are going to be presents for a couple of friends... :tup:

Merry x-mas to everyone! 😁✌️

Edit: Oh yes! They pack a serious punch! :ko:
A bit over 0.5g Hash per cookie seem to do the job just right! 😉

Last edited:

Nina

I have no stoner friends but if I did I would be making similar Christmas presents I'm sure.
I'm thinking yours were already experienced with edibles ... or did you give them strict instructions as to how much of each cookie to eat according to their level of tolerance 👨🏼‍🔬

Nina,

DocNicksche

I only gave them to experienced Friends. Without special instructions 😁 ... I just told them they were strong and they should consider starting with a half one. All loved them so far. Although one or two were actually a bit surprised how strong they really were 😅

DocNicksche,
Reactions: Nina

The Stoïc Botanist

Herborist focused on breathing with plants
This actually sounds amazing too! 😍
Which herbs did you use? Is it difficult to make?
No, it's straightforward to do, but we barely made it to 12 o'clock on NYE: it gives you a good deep sleep.
Make sure you decarboxylate your weed or clippings in an oven.

I used:
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove)
- Orange Peels
- Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) mashed in a Mortar and pestle
- Nutmeg
- cinnamon
- a bottle of wine

a more detailed description of the recipe you can find here:

link to recipe

It tastes a bit like Glühwein, and it's a bit like how the ancients made their herb infusions.

DocNicksche

No, it's straightforward to do, but we barely made it to 12 o'clock on NYE: it gives you a good deep sleep.
Make sure you decarboxylate your weed or clippings in an oven.

I used:
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove)
- Orange Peels
- Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) mashed in a Mortar and pestle
- Nutmeg
- cinnamon
- a bottle of wine

a more detailed description of the recipe you can find here:

link to recipe

It tastes a bit like Glühwein, and it's a bit like how the ancients made their herb infusions.
Doesn't look to complicated 👍
Cool! Thanks for the Infos and Link!

"Glühwein"? ... Are you from Germany or Austria? 😉

DocNicksche,
Reactions: Nina

The Stoïc Botanist

Herborist focused on breathing with plants
Doesn't look to complicated 👍
Cool! Thanks for the Infos and Link!

"Glühwein"? ... Are you from Germany or Austria? 😉
Nope, I'm from The Netherlands but have been living in Belgium for most of my life. I'm sorry, I didn't know it's called different in English. I've no idea how to translate that, but it's a warmed wine that people usually drink around Christmas.

DocNicksche

Ah, okay... it's called "Glühwein" in belgium too?
I totally understand what it is 👍 I'm from Austria 😉 ... actually no idea what's it called in English too 🤷‍♂️

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I learned to drink gluhwein on an Austrian skiing trip, I love it very much! In England it's called mulled wine 👍 it tastes much nicer on an Austrian mountain side though!

DocNicksche

I learned to drink gluhwein on an Austrian skiing trip, I love it very much! In England it's called mulled wine 👍 it tastes much nicer on an Austrian mountain side though!
"Mulled wine" ? Cool. Learned something new 😉

...yeah, that's one of the nicer things of Austria 😁 Mountains, skiing, nature, nice food and drink 👍 hope you enjoyed it. Where have you been in Austria? Tirol or Vorarlberg?

DocNicksche,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I love Austria, I was very privileged to visit a few times. Obergurgl was by far a favourite but sadly I'm going back several decades.

DocNicksche

Cool. Glad to hear that you liked it here 😁
I know Obergurgl too...great skiing area 👍
I'm originally from Vorarlberg. A little more to the west than Tirol, directly next to Switzerland.
I moved to Vienna in my twenties and am still in lower Austria now... I miss the Mountains, though. Such a small country, but still very different from west to east 😉

Top Bottom