WTB: Small glass bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterthompson

So I had a deal set up with a blower I met through this forum to make me a small glass bubbler to use my CRZ through. Well unfortunatel he hasn't returned my emails for a few weeks and I have no other way of contacting him so I'm assuming he no longer wants a part of that deal. So now I'm looking to see if there is someone can take over for him.
The piece I was gonna have blown for me was going to look like this:
23bdd383.jpg

It would have been a little bigger and had no disk. The price we had agreed on was $40 shipped. This piece is actually perfect for what I need and the exact price that I'm able to pay (still upset it didn't work out). So if there are any glass blowers on here that are willing to take over for him or any people willing to part with a similar piece (possibly to free up money for their cloud funds) you would make a very sad man very happy. The only real requirements are that it has a 14mm joint, diffused downstem, and is equal to the price of the previous bubbler or less.

Thanks!
Hunter

hunterthompson,

hunterthompson

Never mind everything worked out, mods can remove this.
Thanks

mod note: Please read the Classified rules. You can't just end an ad by posting a request to do so.

hunterthompson,

Errl

Hey any chance you'd be willing to disclose the name of the seller? I'd like to get something exactly like this made!

Errl,

hunterthompson

I knew this would happen if I showed the piece :lol:
I'll have to ask the seller before disclosing his name because I don't know how much attention he wants. I'll shoot him an email and ask. Chances are as soon as I post a picture of the actual unit with my CRZ he's going to get a flood of emails :p

hunterthompson,

Bouldorado

gotta jump on board too. that size with a male joint would be kick-ass oil piece

Bouldorado,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom