Would you ever really develop a tolerance, or anything from this?

lost492

If you vaped a bowl a day after a day around 430PM would you ever really develop a tolerance or need to pack another stem since its such a small amount once a day? And would you ever really have any type of withdrawal except maybe just not being that hungry for dinner since your a little use to it before dinner? My guess is since it wouldn't change sleeping since its for me 8 hours before I actually go to bed, so I wouldn't have any trouble sleeping without?

Just a thought.. I vaped for the first few weeks i had my vape everyday a lot just because I could and it's so efficient and I liked it. But I took a few weeks off over vacation and just came back home a few days ago and was thinking about vaping daily after a long day and just enjoying the herb and vape more often but I don't want a tolerance, or to really ever not be able to sleep or anything without when I am gone.

Just looking for some opinion, a high thought while I am vaping on my myrtlezap.

lost492,

Theo

I smoke/vape a lot. If I don't smoke for a week nothing really changes, I have never experienced any sort of withdrawal. If you smoke once a day and the same amount eventually you will build up a tolerance but it will be slow and gradual, especially if you keep to doing 1 a day. Eventually you might feel you need 2stems to get to the same place that the 1 stem used to get you.

Theo,

lost492

Theo said:
I smoke/vape a lot. If I don't smoke for a week nothing really changes, I have never experienced any sort of withdrawal. If you smoke once a day and the same amount eventually you will build up a tolerance but it will be slow and gradual, especially if you keep to doing 1 a day. Eventually you might feel you need 2stems to get to the same place that the 1 stem used to get you.

I know not like withdrawal but like would you ever not be able to sleep without it vaping so early in the day.

lost492,

djonkoman

well I think that depends on if you're suspectable to it, I vape everyday and more then once, including at night before sleeping every day(usually not right before but 30 min. or more, right before feels as waste of the effect since I rarely dream so sleep is just lost time)
and I never experienced any more difficulty as before I started smoking/vaping with getting asleep, but before it already took me half an hour on average to get asleep(20-30 minutes usually, 10-15 if I'm really tired)
in my appetite n the morning I have a slight decrease, but only on free(weekend/vacation) days(mostly because on workdays I'm not really hungry at that the time of breakfast anyway, I just eat because I have to, but at free days brealfast is a lot later, and I eat more in the evenings before)

djonkoman,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
i took two weeks off recently and had no other withdrawls other then wanting to be nice and high. wasn't hard at all and made me get hgher when i came back. tolerance for you only vaping once a day and 1 stem at that would eventually catch up to you. you will notice soon enough that the one stem doesnt get you as high as it used to. thats tolerance for you and she is a bitch.

gettin lifted,

max

Out to lunch
Tolereance and withdrawal symptoms for one bowl a day should be so minor that it's not worth worrying about. If you had to keep increasing the amount you do to avoid tolerance, I'd be going through an oz a day by now. Tolerance is usually only a problem when you do large amounts daily or get high all day and all night every day. I've been pretty much a daily user for decades and still only need small amounts to get high. It's when you overwhelm your body with excessive smoking/vaping that tolerance comes into play.

max,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Ask yourself once in a while, "Am I just as happy with the high as I once was?"

if the answer's no then t-break,

i don't know why i was so resistant to taking one...the improvement in quality and duration is phenominal, the first time after i think i actually experienced a drop in intra-ocular pressure.

-------------------------------

Thanks, Max, for those wise words...it doesn't have to be much at one time, but in 9 hours a day it only took me a few months to lose a lot of the high.

VWFringe,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
VWFringe said:
i don't know why i was so resistant to taking one...the improvement in quality and duration is phenominal, the first time after i think i actually experienced a drop in intra-ocular pressure.

Lol...is that slang term for "Dude, I took a T Break and started again...got so high I couldn't feel my eye balls!!!"

I think after this quarter is done (probably about 3 weeks or so) I'll T Break it for 2 - 3 weeks. It will be a bitch but worth it in the long run.

finchrock24,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
As lwien about this. He is the president of the one stem a day club. (There are urban legends of him making a gram last a month)

I dont think his tolerance is out of whack - as long as Ive been round here, hes always been like that. :)

AGBeer,

piod

I don't have a problem getting to sleep without using weed ( use weed daily before bed)

But i do have problems with not touching the herb.
It helps me a lot with stress coping and when you get a lot of shit trough the day it helps thinking you will be enjoying some weed in the evening

piod,
Top Bottom