Aezhenn Wood

needalift

Hello good people!

Here's a new stand made for @cloraform :)

It's a red narra roots piece with bog oak inlay, and a bog oak bowl.

prZXnAY.jpg

I named it: the red bridge

qKrtvKg.jpg

yC7OA1J.jpg

With double magnets!

cbqZeiy.jpg

hAvbPYH.jpg

The bog oak bowl...

And behind it...
qtnbmLB.jpg

a little touch of jewelry: ebony and cultured pearl :)

DISpQsy.jpg

:peace:

Top notch work as usual . I need to get off my ass and learn how to make things . Life is keeping me very busy right now , but one day I’ll slow down and pick up a hobby that can hopefully turn into something like this ( wishful thinking :D ) .

Mr. Me2

Hey @Aezhenn ! I just started at the beginning of this thread looking for pics of your beautiful work. I LOVE it! The movement, the natural beauty....

I have a question and a suggestion for you. Can you make a natural edge stand for the grasshopper? My suggestion is that you make one up and start posting to the gh thread. I think it would be a great pairing!

And another question for you: where are you located (I’ll start with the country)?

Last edited:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
@Hogni Thanks! Yes, this stand has a sleek design, something slender in his lines... I like his zen spirit.

@needalift To create things is a great activity and a balm for the mind, bro.
Sure, one day you will find the hobby who will be for you. Working wood is a great one, for sure! :)

@szai Take your time, it's important to find the stand who will be for you. Sometimes, it comes from a piece of wood you like, sometimes it comes from an idea first and the wood follows. But when you will be ready, I will be there for you if you need it. ;)

@Mr. Me2 Thanks for your kind words, and welcome here!
It's possible of course to do a stand for the grasshopper. The thing is I don't own one and... don't have the dimensions... :\ Certainly a good FC member could send me the diameter.... :brow: But most of times I prefer working with the unit in hands, to be sure the stand can be stable.
And to answer your second question, I'm from France. :peace:

I have found three nice blocks to do some sweet stands for some Vapcaps. I will post the pics soon!
Have a nice Easter week end everyone! :wave:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

Let me introduce you two VapCaps stands who are looking for a new home...

The Big Mouth...

2sHN7pM.jpg

AZITSQm.jpg

xQTwXiW.jpg

In Red Amboyna burl.

And the Golden Fish...

EoOdqyK.jpg

ZnWxFVy.jpg

n48jQy6.jpg

AQc5Itc.jpg
In Amboyna burl and turquoise

Both of them with two VC holes, a lying place for a stem and a magnet.
Please let me know by PM if you want more informations or if you are interested. :)

Have a great day everyone! :peace:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My vapcaps are really happy in their new homes.. thanks @Aezhenn !! :D

q3LsQRf.jpg

GsRQfC2.jpg

I'm also in no position to leave the stand out around the house.. but if there's a will (or shed) there's a way ;)

Very nice. I also would never be able to leave my stand out because I live in an illegal state in the USA. I could get 2-20 years here. Already did 10-years felony-probation for something similar.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't have a very good camera, and I had shitty lighting, but here is an image of my new stand from @Aezhenn in the wild:
(I'll try to take better pics on the weekend or something, when I'm home during daylight, or feel like moving around some lamps)
6XTn1zR.jpg

And nice again! What is the deepening at the upper right with the different wood plug for?

I gave @Aezhenn the measurements of a bowl I was already using for my ABV. He took almost every feature I mentioned in our initial discussion, and made it work. I'm quite grateful :clap:

Last edited:
Top Bottom