Win a Free Vaporizer......

lwien

So here's a fun idea, although, I may get some nasty emails from some of the vape manufactures here for even suggesting this, but what the hell. Sounds like a fun idea anyways.

So here's what I propose:

Manufacturers post up their own threads for people to participate in, and here it is:

Guess the exact score of tomorrow's SuperBowl game. Tiebreaker is the total passing yardage for the winning team. Winner gets a free vape. All entries MUST be posted prior to start of game. One entry per person per manufacturer, but people can enter with more than one manufacturer.

If at least one manufacturer decides to do this, I'll post up a link to each manufacturers thread at other MJ sites so the benefit to the manufacture is three fold. One, is good-will from the members here. Two, is additional exposure from potential customers driven here from other sites, and three.........it'll be fun.

I just can't seem to get this marketing shit out of my blood. :uhoh:

Hope I'm not breaking any site rules here. So.........whadya think?

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
ROFL! I just read an ad from a company doing something like this...but not vape related.

If this takes off we can lock the thread before the game starts to lock in the answers. Damn Lwien, wish you'd have marketed this idea awhile back, course I don't even know who's playing so I'd be useless but I love the idea.

Lo,

lwien

Lo said:
ROFL! I just read an ad from a company doing something like this...but not vape related.

Actually, I got this idea from my dispensary who's giving away a quad of flowers running the same contest.

lwien,
Top Bottom