Will This Election Unravel Prohibition?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Colorado and Washington squirrels are happy they can hit the bong in public now! They're out in parks everywhere! :D

opxobk.jpg

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Don't be mistaken. It is a big win on a national level as well. I will sleep tonight a much happier man. I mean, man, there are now two states in this union that it is legal to use cannabis for any reason you choose. Wow. :cheers: I couldn't even imagine what it would feel like if I was in one of those states.

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I bet it feels amazing. Thought I do feel bad for people in Oregon who lost the vote to legalize it, then have to see their neighbors to the north in Washington has it now legal.

lesvape,

DrLuap

Congrats from the UK - lets hope its a good indicator for more general common sense in your future legislation/legalization....

DrLuap,
Reactions: ShipDit

dorkus_molorkus

congratulations from down under. today truly is a great day.

praise jeebus there are 2 states in your country that realise there is more $$$ to be made from cannabis than terrorising good decent people and locking them up.

Now all we need to see is those 2 states implement the laws with well thought out policy. Good implementation & management by example will be the key to other states coming to the party and legalising cannabis themselves.

But make no mistake, today is a great day.
Perhaps it might make a difference here in Oz in about 10-15yrs or so. ***sigh***

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom