Why Is Every Mass Shooting Reported By The Media a "hoax/false flag?

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Why is it that as soon as the media reports on a mass shooting, conspiracy theorists immediately pop out of the woodwork proclaiming a "hoax" or a "false flag" to be used by the government to "take our guns"? Within minutes of every mass shooting in the last 7 years (coincidence?) conspiracy nut jobs post dozens of video to youtube declaring them to be hoaxes.

According to the theory, the mastermind behind these hoaxes is always Obama. His secret plan is to take our guns away. Odd, since during the past 7 years he's been President, not one federal gun regulation law has been passed, and Obama hasn't taken a single gun away from anyone. I firmly support the 2nd Amendment, but this is getting ridiculous. Just my :2c:.

Rovalo57

Totally agree with you. Whatever happens in the world, it's considered by many people as either a hoax or a false flag.
Mass shooting are always "made up" to ban weapons in the USA.
Disasters are always orchestrated to create the New World Order.
Airplane trails in fact are chemtrails to control world population or change the climate.
Aso, aso.

Last edited:
Rovalo57,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Having a black president brought all the nut jobs and racists out of the shadows. I was really excited when Obama became president but I worried for him that some evil racist would try to shoot him.

You notice, that is when the Tea Baggers started up. They couldn't believe that America voted in a black man as president. We started hearing all this bull about Obama's birth certificate is from Kenya and he's not an American citizen all racist talk.

All the talk Obama is going to take away your guns.

The same folks are the ones that are all for Donald Trump - with all the racist talk they feel he would make a good president for them I guess.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
The reason is called confirmation bias.

People have certain lenses and issues that concern them greatly. And any event that happens gets filtered and magnified through those beliefs.

As far as guns, I know folks on both sides of the argument. Some are fearful that the 2nd amendment may not apply as much now as before and might be repealed. They equate gun ownership with freedom. Others have seen enough accidental (and otherwise) killing to be against guns altogether, without any considerations.

What's interesting is I used to think of this as some issue coming from the far right politically. But confirmation bias clearly works the same for conservatives as liberals. I know one true blue Democrat who, every time a plane takes off, goes on and on about chem trails.

Top Bottom