Who in their right mind would bust Willie Nelson?

george

Haha im with you man, if i had to be the guy to check his bus i'd definately have a "blind eye" to any pot i found.

Too bad he's not above the law. :peace:

george,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow. And it was done in Texas!!

Willie is my hero. I got into vaporizing soley because of hearing Willie talk about it on Larry King earlier this year.

Hopefully they won't hassle him too much, but he's one resiliant SOB.

Stu,

Nycdeisel

Agreed, Im sure its a bummer, though. took away 6 ounces at one time. low life fucks who love to hassle people like Willie.

Nycdeisel,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yes, but talk about low hanging fruit. Its all but a guaranteed bust if you pull Willie Nelson over. But come on...

This is borderline pathetic - on BOTH parties

AGBeer,

upriver

combustion-free
I've heard Willie personally holds the stash to protect his band as much as possible. He has the money and legal guns to fight it. 6 ounces for a touring band is nothing... especially when their whole crew is like 50 people. Any rapper or rock band big enough to have a bus is going to have at least that much. I assume he fully cooperates and invites this kind of thing for the publicity - the overwhelming reaction to this story has been the same "c'mon, leave the dude alone" and that is god stuff to have the public murmering about around the office water coolers this week. Let the cruel and inane war or drugs be ridiculed as much as possible, eventually its ossified carapice will be too heavy to creak onward and it will collapse. Good riddance!

upriver,
Top Bottom