Which would you choose ....the SSL Vap. or the Herbalaire H.1 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandMan

Sup everyone, new to this vap thing so bare with me please. But if anyone had to choose between the Silversurfer Vap. and the Herbalaire H.1, which would you all go for ??? My only concern is the metal bowl in the herbalaire as oppose to the glass in the SSL vap.

What are your thoughts ?? Any feed back would be greatful, thanks !:)

SandMan

SandMan,

NoSmoke

I would go for the SSV if you are a hardcore fanatic of getting blazed, bags IMO just don't do it as nicely. I guess it all depends on if you want thick rich hits or decent hits that don't really vary overall. Now I have never used an herbalaire but I have used the volcano, tastewise I liked it, but the vapor just ain't thick and I like to feel it when I inhale. If you have a bong I would seriously reccomend the VHW, which to me is the combination of taste that a bag vape can provide with even thicker hits then the Surfer (I have compared them). The SSV rocks, for me you can't go wrong, but I would lean more towards the SSV,VHW, or maybe even an E which I read is lacking on the whip side.

NoSmoke,

max

Out to lunch
The fact that you're down to these two very different units says that you need to do a little more research. The herbalAire is mainly purchased for bag use, which gives you very easy use, but overall bland vapor. The SSV is one of the best whip/direct draw models. You can get very big and tasty hits, but there's a learning curve and the tasty hits don't last throughout the bowl. It's really whip vs. bag with these two. They just don't compare-apples and oranges kind of thing.

First decide if you want bag use. If you do, the herbalAire or Extreme are the ones to consider. The Extreme has the bells and whistles -digital, remote, and fan assisted direct draw if you want. It's also generally considered the better of the two for whip use. The herbalAire gets the edge in price and reliability. Both have a two yr. warranty.

Take a look at the vapes that get the most discussion here. Find the manufacturer sites and get some info there. The vape that gets the most votes here on your thread may not be the one that really fits you the best.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom