Which vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

consol3

Well im going to be getting some money soon and im having a hard decision on which vap to get. Ive only used 1 vap in my life and its been the Volcano. Since thats not in my budget, ive been wanting a cheaper one.

Im trying to find one that inflates a bag. Size doesn't matter. Highest i would pay will be 180.

Modnote: Moved. Please read the **READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN ASK FC** sticky and edit the OP accordingly or this thread will be closed.

consol3,

aero18

vaporist
For a home unit, you will love the Da Buddha. The Launch Box, in my opinion, should only be used as a mobile unit.

aero18,

consol3

Size doesn't matter as i said. Just wondering which one other people would suggest.

consol3,

lwien

Tiner than Da Buddha. But then, the LB is one of the best portables out there.

Wait. I just read that you want it to blow up a bag.

Uh...........I'm confused. :uhoh:

lwien,

aero18

vaporist
consol3 said:
Well i would be using my vap just for in my bedroom/garage/ when i spend the night at a friends.

so im really not sure. It seems for the launch box you get really really tiny hits.
The Da Buddha has excellent heat retention, which would allow you to easily accompany a group of friends.

aero18,

consol3

Alright, thats sounds good. Ill probably go with Da Buddha since its once of the least expensive ive seen. Thats what im basicly looking for. A vap that a group of 4 or a max of 5 can hit. Wish Da Buddha used a bad instead of a hose, anyways thankyou.

consol3,

B.

War Criminal
You can find Herbalaires for $180 on ebay. They have a great reputation, can blow bags, and are very durable. Worth checkin out.

Azn has an extreme(which also does bags and is one of the most popular vapes) for sale for 160, great price great vape. Check out the sell your vape thread.

B.,

ZigZag

i was just lookin at da buddha and there on sale for a pretty good price but its still like 200 $ and if its bags you really want to hit i got one called the extreme Q and it fills up bags and has a whip option. plus digital heat display and a remote. i picked mine up for 270 shipped but i think thats the canada only price.
The Extreme Q is the newer model, they have one called the Vtower extreme which is almost the same but the fans not as quiet and has some other minor differences. if you looked around maybe you could pick an older one up cheap... maybe even on here. iv seen people say they want the new one but they have the vtower.

and as far as bags go thats really your cheapest option, i think theres something called vapir 5.0 that fills bags to. but im not sure on the price or how well it works.

ZigZag,

max

Out to lunch
consol3 said:
Wish Da Buddha used a bad instead of a hose, anyways thankyou.
Da Buddha IS bad, man (in the good context of course). Yeah, I know. You meant 'bag'. ;)

Here's a tip I've learned from years of personal experience and reading feedback from other vaporists. People who enjoy the vapor experience, vs. being impatient with the process and just inhaling as fast as possible in order to get high, usually get bored with bags and end up using mostly direct draw. I've seen a lot of users say they moved from bags (yes, even the Volcano) to whip, but can't recall anyone who's used various good quality direct draw vapes say they ended up preferring bag fill on a regular basis (unless you DON'T enjoy the experience) . It is nice to have the bag option, and if you really feel you'll use bags, the herbalAire, Exteme, or Ion would all be a good choice for dual mode use (although you'd have to wait on the whip option with the Zephyr Ion).

ZigZag said:
and as far as bags go thats really your cheapest option, i think theres something called vapir 5.0 that fills bags to. but im not sure on the price or how well it works.
$150 and it has a bad rep for reliability. Digital with a 90 day warranty is asking for trouble.

max,

lwien

ZigZag said:
I've seen the HerbaleAire for as low as 189 to 249 shipped. Vapir is not in the same league as either the HerbalAire or the Extreme.

lwien,

Beezleb

I use both regularly. Bags and whips.

I do not recommend the Vapir 5.0 bag due to many reports of negative issues with the vaporizer, mostly leaky but with that said I have read some that were good too but far more negatives than positives.

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom