Which Vaporizer would you recommend me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoeHoe22

I like whip style vaporizers, but I'm not all opposed to a bag method either. I did a ton of research before buying my first vape and bought Da Buddha Vaporizer. The DBV has been great but I've dropped it a few times. I feel that it has been losing it's effectiveness. I could send it in to 7th floor but I have credit to a store that I can buy a new vaporizer from.

I'm not really interested in anything portable. I just like a stationary vaporizer that can easily be put away if needed. I've always been attracted the Extreme vaporizer but after a lot of research I decided not to get it and got the DBV. Whenever my signup date is then that's when I bought the vaporizer.

So, I'm undecided if I should even buy a new vape but what would you all recommend? Is DBV still the way to go? I've heard a lot about Magic Flight Launch Box but it looks a little complicated and more for portable use.

I might buy one or might not but I'd like to hear some suggestions to what vaporizers are on top right now.

Thank you very much

JohnDoeHoe22,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
If I had the extra $ to throw at a new vape, I'm thinking I'd get an LSV from 7th floor. Just looks like too much fun, and versatile too.

Albert Hofmann,

Nycdeisel

The LSV looks good, but always read through as much of a thread as possible about the specific model you are looking at.

The DBV is not bad, you just need to learn how to be a little more careful, especially if there are hot, exposed glass parts.

If you are happy with what you have, keep using it, if you want to try something new, just do more research on this site until you find what you are looking for.

Nycdeisel,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Hmmmmm, thats a tough call and subjective to your tastes.

You said you like the whip style of the DBV (and its a SOLID vape) Its big brother the SSV might be a decent option IF you like that style (I absolutely LOVE mine) and a handsfree setup isnt my cup of tea (another reason I went with an SSV)

The Supreme Vaporizer is a nice HARD HITTING whip based vape but requires a torch and can burn the shit out of you. (Although the benefits outweigh the cons with this vape IMO)

If efficiency is what you are after (while sacrificing lung buster hits) a log vape might be up your alley.
*Note* The log vapes CAN give you lung busters, but its more of a 'nice and happy medium' vape (for me)

Take a look at Hipi's offerings as well (The Incognito and MagickWand) While I have hit neither of these, the vids and reviews are pretty enticing.

AGBeer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom