Which vape should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgvpunk

Ok guys so I finally decided to get a home vaping unit. I decided on getting a log-style vaporizer. The reason being is i can leave it out and it doesnt look too conspicuous, and ive read they are super efficient. Now my only question is which one to get. The options are the myrtlezap, purple-days, and Woodeez. Im pretty much ruling out the purple-days, because i read theres's a waiting list and i wanna get mine asap. So between the myrtlezap and Woodeez which one would you guys recommend and why? Thanks again for all your excellent advice. :)

Modnote: **READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN ASK FC**

If you make a new thread please ensure you follow these simple rules, otherwise your thread may be closed.

sgvpunk,

lwien

There's one other option to consider if you like building kits and things, and/or if you would like custom options on different woods and leathers............the Purple Days Pandora (only a few week wait time on these). If building kits is not your cup of tea, or if you're not interested in the custom options that the Pandora provides, and if waiting is out of the equation, the MyrtleZap would make a fine alternative.

lwien,

StickyShisha2

there are many long, drama-filled threads on this already. I've only used 1 of those 3, so i can't really describe any differences, but don't rule out the PD. They have one for you to assemble yourself.

StickyShisha2,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
The only log style vape I've used is the Myrtlezap. I've been very happy with it. It's an easy ordering process, you just email Rick directly through his website and mention FC for an added stem. I've ordered one for myself and one for a gift and received both within 1 1/2 weeks. Rick has been super easy to deal with.

momofthegoons,

jimbo

winterize
Have a Woodeez, absolutely love this little vape, I'd recommend it to anyone! I got mine a couple of weeks from the time of ordering , can't say much about the others but from what I've read on FC they are awesome units, I'm actually on the waiting list for the PD and someday in the future I'd love a Myrtle, thats if my wife will allow it :D

jimbo,

sgvpunk

Thanks for the advice everyone. Regarding the Myrtlezap, do you have the option to select the color of the wood. Ive noticed on their website they have some really light colored ones, and some darker ones. I only ask because i have dark furniture, and would like it to "blend" into its surroundings ;).

sgvpunk,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom