Which mouthpiece is popular in picture?

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer
PG5214.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey! Good to see you here too, I was replying to you on Reddit with advice on these mouthpieces :D

Yes I said how I don't like either mouthpiece there, because I do not like the wide flaring, and I do not like the little lip on the other one... A plain smooth mouthpiece would be preferable, only a very slight taper for comfort on the lips, with a larger diameter perhaps and different bend angles available...?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I would rather the one on the right...out of the 2 pictured.

LesPlenty,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The straight opening are my favorite. Would be awesome if we could get those from your store @Samlglass!

Edit: I also think the cooling spikes aren't always necessary. If good open, or just slightly tapered, mouthpieces become available that are nice to attach to modular water pieces, the spikes aren't needed. And I think they will be popular, because good mouthpieces for water pieces are pretty hard to find on dhgate.

Last edited:

Samlglass

Retailer
Hey! Good to see you here too, I was replying to you on Reddit with advice on these mouthpieces :D

Yes I said how I don't like either mouthpiece there, because I do not like the wide flaring, and I do not like the little lip on the other one... A plain smooth mouthpiece would be preferable, only a very slight taper for comfort on the lips, with a larger diameter perhaps and different bend angles available...?
Wa..wa.wa.....glad to see you in here.hope we can keep long term contacting.

Samlglass

Retailer
The straight opening are my favorite. Would be awesome if we could get those from your store @Samlglass!

Edit: I also think the cooling spikes aren't always necessary. If good open, or just slightly tapered, mouthpieces become available that are nice to attach to modular water pieces, the spikes aren't needed. And I think they will be popular, because good mouthpieces for water pieces are pretty hard to find on dhgate.
https://www.popularglass.com/1213cm...-mouthpiece-2-pcsset-p-358.html.Thanks.friend, ask John snd you half price,about 15$/2pcs.(Steven promised)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks friend!

I will wait for the next lot to see how I like it, because I think I will like the changes.

I also think this model would be popular if the mouthpiece was not flared, but similar to the description @Shit Snacks gave before.

I think a few extra centimeters in length will make them more versatile. Maybe about 15cm. And the choice to go for a female version or male version would be very cool as well. Then I can use it with my UFO bubbler by Steven :brow:

Top Bottom