Which Herb vape is better for oral health

Herbvaper

Looking for a herb vape that can be used without the vapor hitting my teeth. The pax does a great job with this however I am looking for something else. Even though the arizer line up is great it made my teeth more stained than the pax. Was wonder if the potv xmax v3 pro would be a good fit? Thanks and stay safe all

Herbvaper,

Vaporware

I know some people do it, but I’m not sure exhaling through your nose a lot is the best idea. Maybe it’s fine for some, I think my sinuses would end up a mess if I put that much vapor out my nose.

I try to cover my teeth with my lips so vapor can’t hit the front as I inhale. I think that or a stem that extends past your teeth would help.

RitualBasedExtraction

Happiness is of mind, not circumstance.
Thank you for reccomendations I'm honestly not super worried but i like taking preventative measures. Unfortunately i want a electric portable.
In terms of pure native function Id say the mighty or crafty is the way to go as they were designed for medical use in hospitals, if their device had any ill effects on patients teeth, I'm sure they'd be unable to claim the medical certification they do. Like vaporware said, find a vape that comes with/has an aftermarket mouthpiece that goes past your teeth. Lastly go for convection based devices as most conduction based portables require a sip technique which more often than not results in a mouth full of vapor and/or numerous mtl hits that consist of lots of vapor particles coming in contact with lots of teeth. Hope this helps!

RitualBasedExtraction,
Top Bottom