Which concentrate pen

sasNW

Hey all, just tried my first oil pen in a year or two and straight knocked me on my ass. Now thanks to fc I know a bit about the flower aspect of vaping, but don't know jack about the oil side.I'm looking for the easiest to use (and clean) and load as much as possible. It would be ideal for going into stadiums and similar situations. Just say Money isn't a problem for this one.

I'll be using it mostly with bho but it would be cool to be able to vape harder hash If that's possible? Usually I'm much better at searching but I'm high as a kite and out of town. So I just have the iPhone. TIA

sasNW,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
For $400 you can get a Cera with an oil cartridge and loose leaf cartridge.

The easiest to use oil devices are those such as the Vapor Brothers Dabbler, the KISS cart from the makers of the Omicron, and the Ghost pen from Dr. Dabber. However, these pens are made for portable "dabbing" style use and not loading up a bunch like you want.

The other best oil vape on the level of the Cera with oil cart (aka CEO) is the Hercules. However, the Hercules is designed to be able to be completely broken down and rebuilt, which is a good feature but also adds as a lot of difficulty for many users. For this reason it is seen as an "expert's vape".

The Cera oil cart needs to be fed high quality oil (like good bho) and will not work with "basic hash", but the Cera with loose leaf cartridge (aka LLC) can handle that "old-style" solid hash if you can get it crumbled up.

The Hercules can also reportedly handle hash like that. To my knowledge, there hasn't yet been a direct comparison between the Hercules and the LLC in regards to such hash.

The Cera and Hercules are both too large to realistically be called pen vapes, though they do have that cylindrical form-factor. Also, the Cera features a ceramic exterior which means it is a brilliant white unless modded: not ideal for stealth in public.

If the compromises involved with these two vapes sink your boat, the best alternative I can think of is a combo of vapes. Perhaps an Omicron setup for oils combined with FlashVape for hash. Another option for hash would maybe be a Solo if you sandwich the hash between cotton, hemp, or bud.

Last edited:

sasNW

Thanks a lot that's exactly what I was hoping for. I do have a solo and pnp so I can do hash on the go, just thought it would be nice if possible. So scratch that. Looks like the dabber pens are pretty sweet, as long as extra carts aren't too expensive then I could just carry a few of those around as well.

Do you have a preference on the dabber pens? Looking for just ease of use and quality build, really want to be able to ISO the carts. And hopefully something that doesn't always need super clean oil.Currently not making my own. Thanks again for the help

Edit-toss up between the Hercules and the ghost pen. I'm leaning towards the dr dabber ghost pen. is there any reason to buy the globe attachment? Can I just buy spare atomizers, load them up and then switch them on the go?

Last edited:
sasNW,

sasNW

Just ordered a dr dab ghost pen pretty stoked on it. Now I just need a bunch of spare atomizers to keep loaded.

Anyone know how much oil you can fit in the Hercules? Although it looks harder to use I can't help but think that might be the way to go for longer use

Last edited:
sasNW,

Caligula

Maximus
Uncut oil buffer coil colds about .7g

You will he throwing an additional 0.2 to 0.5 on top of that.

Caligula,
Top Bottom